Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

thanks

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i know we promised not to make a thread about his drunken antics... but as soon as we get the videos and piccies via pete... can we; pleeeeease :p ;) :D gotta share the random'ness of him drunk...

also, just looked at your location... lmao :rolleyes:

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
mikey FB rock!

haha im here finally :D big thank you to all of you, twas an awesome weekend! It was great to meet you all, play along side you and watch you from the dead box :rolleyes: many memorable moments! great moves, runs and barrels falling off :p anybody got some video footage or pics of us kicking ass?

ooh and watch this space new avatar coming soon ;) :D

118 said:
I love you guys
^^ not posted but hehe ^^
pete

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
ha ha... it was the ultimate taking the piss out of him too that made it that bit more funny. and yet he really didn't seem to notice in the slightest :p

i know oppy had some photos that gurkha was spreading around... and a guy was going to be sending a load of misc' ones to me to sort through today but i think we are a bit limited really... ah well. least we have the memories and the pictures of the strange old man with the pipe, the videos of 118 and the one of pete losing his barrel ;) think theyre the main highlites :p lol

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
Don't forget pete and the picture frame! Booti got a video of pete's barrel falling off i think. Will get the ones off oppy asap and send them out

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
cheers mate :)

had a look through dark warrior's piccies last night and there are a few of gurk... some more of pete... one of booti... one of you i think... and one of us all at the gate.

it appears cameras hate me ;) :p

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
A reminder: if you want to have a chat about a recent event all well and good, please feel free to go on like a bunch of schoolgirls, really, it's okay.
It isn't okay to start another public thank you thread as they will NOT be tolerated for the most part since they mostly tend to be opportunities for the posters to attempt to shine a little light on themselves and if you were really all that grateful should have said something in person day of.

Carry on.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
A reminder: if you want to have a chat about a recent event all well and good, please feel free to go on like a bunch of schoolgirls, really, it's okay.
It isn't okay to start another public thank you thread as they will NOT be tolerated for the most part since they mostly tend to be opportunities for the posters to attempt to shine a little light on themselves and if you were really all that grateful should have said something in person day of.

Carry on.
But what if they alreadyt said something to you in person ;)