Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

thankyou to everyone

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
Before any more speculation................

Yes Kellys have lost more than 50% of their roster, Is it the end? NO!

Kellys WILL be playing in the CPL this year despite loosing key players, who remains on the roster at the minute is unclear untill next week, the team will be working closely with SP with regards to new players for the oncoming season!

The Kellys CPL spot is NOT for sale(unless SP says otherwise)!

This is an unfortunate problem for the team at a crucial stage of the new season, most teams would probably call it a day and merge with another team or dispand, but I know the team is not willing to throw it all away! It's only made the team stronger.........

I feel partly responseble for a few players leaving, as I was the first to leave, Most people probably didn't know that I decided to take some time out due to family comitments(the missus being pregnant,yes it's a boy:D )I was the one who organized eveything,booked flights, hotels, blah, blah, blah...........I guess the others didn't want the responsebility? Well, after some thought, and arguements with the missus, I've decided to put my playing boots back on and help the team out as much as I(and my wallet) can..............

Good luck to all the players that have left, we had some great times, hope you find pastures new, but remember, the grass is not always greener on the other side!!

This is not an official statment by SP! Just my personal view as a player........

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
good luck kelly's. i know it is hard to bounce back, but what dont kill ya makes u stronger.

Disruption is going to be an awesome squad. and watch out for that new guy jack, he will be talked about in the future.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
With the demise (wrong word - but only one I can think of) of Nexus, it looks like Disruption are going to be the next UK team to stand on a USA podium.
I wouldn't say that - watching Nexus all this weekend at Dartford, they seem to be born-again hardcore. I'd say that last season's problems have been at least mostly worked out and they look to be a major force again this coming season.

And Dunny dodges bullets like Keanu! :p

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Best of luck and all that but why?......

Having worked so hard to get to the CPL, why turn your back on the chance to enjoy the rewards? :)
to enjoy rewards in another team ... plus RL will romp it anyway (no offence)

Good luck lad

Jack will definately be a name to look out for this year

having played with him since his first tournament (back in the PBUK Kidz era), all ive seen if killer improvement and reflex's that would make your mother proud

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

there is alot more to it ,on field Kellys are great at paintball and very good to watch , it kinda sucks that we left when Kellys were at their highest/successful part of Kellys career with going pro and all but...........

But the off field stuff is what really got to our heads, then Steve Brown Quit the heart of the squad he was the only guy who always knew what to do, without him it was a bunch of young men that dont want the responsibility of organising things

and Jack will be better than me at paintball within 2 years no dout, i hate it -he makes me feel old

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
and Jack will be better than me at paintball within 2 years no dout, i hate it -he makes me feel old
He makes me feel really tall ... just watching the dude dive its like ... right sod this im gonna go do flower arranging

you heard it here first JACK METCALFE will be a legend

Hearing your reasons makes it seem really valid plus its totally understandable when you hear your version of events

still good news that Kellys will still be around and also that Disruption will be SERIOUS competitors next season

just out of curiousity what happened to dynasty or aftermath/shock (forgot which one)?

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

like i posted before

im still emailing todd Martinez but im playin for disruption for the time being

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
With the demise (wrong word - but only one I can think of) of Nexus,
nexus are far from demise dude, jeff is trainin those boys hard, picked up some new players. there gonna be a force to be reckoned with this in 2007 me thinks :)

Best of luck with disruption chris and co