Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

thankyou to everyone

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
all of you just shut the f**k up. Pebble, Chris, best of luck. You wont need it, but best of luck anyways. end of.

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Wow!
With the demise (wrong word - but only one I can think of) of Nexus
QUOTE]

Can I just ask what gives you this impression of Nexus ?

We have such awesome backing from DYE and have never trained so hard and as often as now.

Don't rule out Shock either !!!!

Oh yeah - Good luck Pebble.

Leigh - Nexus

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well - I did say that 'demise' was the wrong word - and it was.

I just couldn't think of the right one at the time (sorry if it caused offence).

What I meant was that Nexus had a 'bad' season (by their standards) last year - and the whole Robbo thing certainly didn't help matters.

I have no doubt that you guys will bounce back - but as I see it - the Disruption squad stand a better chance of a podium place this year. I say "as I see it" as I've not had chance to see Nexus this year - so I could well be wrong. Only time will tell I suppose.

Anyway, best of luck to ALL UK teams - Nexus, Disruption, Shock, Kelly's, anyone else...

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
I have no doubt that you guys will bounce back - but as I see it - the Disruption squad stand a better chance of a podium place this year. I say "as I see it" as I've not had chance to see Nexus this year - so I could well be wrong. Only time will tell I suppose.

QUOTE]

As much as I would like compare the team with Nexus, Shock and the Kellys ,

The simple fact is that we are playing SPL not CPL , we have a good squad of players, however we are not playing with the big boys in the CPL , Don’t get me wrong ,my goal is to reach the CPL ,but don’t compare the premiership with the championship , as you can appreciate they are both different leagues and should be treated in such a manner .

blackhawkjac

...!?#@-/?!...
Nov 29, 2005
Grantham
www.northernquarterpb.com
Thanks to everyone who has posted, and their support for the team. I believe there will be some kind of official statement released with more details about the team and its' rostor in the future.

Also, please keep in mind, there are OTHER !PRO! UK teams. (Dont forget about 'em)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Fair point Mr. Edwards. Personally, I'd love to see nothing but UK teams up there. Either way - it's going to be an interesting season.