Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

That is soooo gay

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
haha Robbo, are you telling dev he uses too long words!?
Spangley, did ya notice where I mentioned ....'pot'....'kettle' ?

And so Mr Holmes, I think it safe to assume I was...especially when you read Dev's offering...it's not in his usual style shall we say and was somewhat littered with words befitting of some high-brow literary dissertation.

I reckon Dev had to have the OED surgically removed afterwards :)

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Gay people do not deserve to be discriminated against and should enjoy all the rights and privileges the rest of us have, period !
Robbo, it ain't often that we agree but I do agree with this. But its important that when we talk about discrimination that we talk about positive discrimination as well. Frankly, that just grips my turd!

People can sometimes forget that the whole "persecution-for-being-different"-ometer swings both ways and while there is a lot of negative discrimination, there is also too much positive. An example, I used to live in North london and our local bus was removed from its route by the local council. Regardless to say, that was a major pain in the arse. What happened to our bus........it got painted yellow and turned into a Gays only bus, on exactly the same route!! Ok, I think that sums my feelings up

All puns were intended
:cool:

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
I think the normalisation of homsexuality will be its own demise, afterall the stigma was the only thing making gay people live farcical heterosexual lifestyles (reproducing ect). So we might not have to worry about it in two or three generations, and then in a few hundred years when the gene pool lottery spews up a gay man again they'l probably put him in a zoo next to the white tigers where they'l feed him apple tini's and he'll throw his **** at us.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I think the normalisation of homsexuality will be its own demise, afterall the stigma was the only thing making gay people live farcical heterosexual lifestyles (reproducing ect). So we might not have to worry about it in two or three generations, and then in a few hundred years when the gene pool lottery spews up a gay man again they'l probably put him in a zoo next to the white tigers where they'l feed him apple tini's and he'll throw his **** at us.
what a ridiculous and ill informed thing to say.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
And so we come full circle. Robbo, I vaguely remembering you linking what you thought was evidence of the "gay gene" only to find that further down that same article was a conclusion that made no such claims. The evidence presented was, in fact, about as valid as Lombardo's study of criminality that concluded criminals had third nipples and low brows. So I refute your claim that homosexuality is genetic. However, what I was more interested in was the implications of the fact that with the reduction in oppressive discourses leads to a weakened identity. For instance, if this same thing happened with regards to race/ethnicity, would we see the end of ethnic cultures and a homogenisation of western culture (which one could arguably say is already the case) defined by consumerism?

poop

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Is anyone on the fourm actually gay? Statistically, one of us is likely to be....
Yeah, but who's gonna out themselves as the only gay in the village? Funnily enough, the only homos I know on this forum are women...which is awesome.