Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

That one piece of kit that has completely changed your game

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
With regards to actual playing gear i would have to agree with Tom and say the L7 Automag was a big game changer for me after shooting sluggish and heavy BE Poison and Tippy pro-ams,the Automag was without doubt way ahead of it's time back in the early 90's..

I don't know if any old school players will remember this little device but there was an anti-liquid co2 system called the "fridge" made by a UK company and came in two parts but the Fridge1 part was basically a normal bottle brass pin valve attached to a brass tube with pin sized holes down the length of it and it basically just screwed into a vertical 3.5oz front bottle like a normal valve and was designed for vertical bottle set-ups on Automags or cockers etc....

Anyway it totally changed my game when i shot my L7 Automag in colder weather,i can't remember getting liquid into my gun after fitting it,i was totally amazed on how well it worked unlike the more expensive system being sold by Air America and Taso etc...
I can remember a review in PGI on anti-liquid systems and it came out on top by a fair big margin over all the expensive one's produced by the big US company's and cost a third of the price at only £30-£40

Reactions: Mag7

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
My first spell of regular play was in the mid nineties, when a slamfire on your marker was serious high tech, and came back into the sport in 2007. Within a year, I was shooting a 2k5 Alias Timmy with a fibre bottle and a Reloader B. AMAZING difference.... I remember the first time after I repaired it and got it working - took it to a rental day and let off a long stream on uncapped ramping at the target range. You've never seen an opposition look so scared....

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Anti fog wax for my glasses - can see where I shoot now, and perhaps the stock class marker I just bought off here, it's going to take some getting used to pumping each shot, reloading every ten, changing gas every 30..... only used it for two games before wimping out back to my open class pump last Sunday - felt distinctly out gunned by an Etek with the Phantom, my game will have to change if I'm going to stick at it.