Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

That one piece of kit that has completely changed your game

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
GEO.

I've always felt and believed that your game will improve greatly when you are comfortable with the kit you are using, the GEO has been the best marker ive ever used to me, perfect in every shape and form for what i want. I can also remember when the GEO first was released I snapped it up in a second, ever since then my attitude and style of play on field has improved greatly.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Decent playing pants, The amount of bouncers I take on my Empire pants is unreal. Also gives me the confidence to slides and dive knowing that im not going to hurt my self.

2nd item as pointed out would have to be the Rotor, never missed a beat for me and ive had it for over a year now

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Dye i4's. Just like most dye products, they are expensive, but like the rotor, it is worth every penny, it is so light weight, compact, I have nothing bad to say about them, it changed my game massively, from using rental masks, to dye i4s, was like playing blind folded, to playing normally, its amazing. One of my first times ever paintballing i was using a rental mask, fogged up instantly, as we was in a boggy environment, we was in a field called trenches, and it was full of them, it had been heavy rain for the past few days, and one of the trenches had about a foot of water, and while running blinded, i fell straight into it.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Centre feeds

What is the logic of a side feed/power feed? lol

...If someone replies "to aim" knows nothing about paintball.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
But Pebble how else can i use my 25x hunting scope on my bt4 ;)

but honestly i would say knee and arm pads after the broken bottleneck in my knee :(

Last edited: