Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

That Rocky thing...

Joe "get" Carter

Apr 16, 2002
PGI Dungeons
Visit site
After the news that Rocky was leaving Avalanche went round the web quicker than Nicky Cuba can jump from one Pro team bed to another, we thought we call up Ed and get him to give us the official version.

Apparently Ed wasn't completely sure what was going on untill last monday when Rocky didn't show for practice, but even then nothing was definite. Ed even got Rocky a ticket for Huntington Beach. Then last wednesday it came out in the open.

Rocky guest starred for another team in Seattle over the weekend, which is probably where the rumour went public.

Ed says that he'll miss Rocky (although he will not miss his snoring or his smelly feet) and they will remain good friends, even though he's perhaps not best pleased at the moment.

Ed is always a manager first above anything else, and has already lined up a new trial with 17 year old Roger Henn from team Vicious, a player he's had his eye on for a while now and he will almost definitely join the squad.

Anyway, just thought we'd try and fill in a few gaps

Joe "get" Carter

Apr 16, 2002
PGI Dungeons
Visit site
Unfortunately not, apparently somebody has to stay in the office and sort out all the brown M&M's into a giant bowel for when the big shots get back.

Should see you sometime in the year though.

Have fun now.

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Hmmm...I had noticed that he hadn't been to any practices this month (well, I could've missed all that hair...I AM blind, deaf, and no-one can hear me when I scream...that and a walkon player called me "young man" when I was waiting to scrimmage) and I figured that he was going to show up just before the tourney and automatically "jell" with the rest of the team as Glenn, Poorman, and Weasel are already familiar with him. Oh well, that's one less Warped Kids guy that will have to sit? I guess I'll see this weekend. :cool:

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Joe "get" Carter
Unfortunately not, apparently somebody has to stay in the office and sort out all the brown M&M's into a giant bowel for when the big shots get back.

Should see you sometime in the year though.

Have fun now. [/B]
eeewww...I've heard of office newbies having to do some wierd jobs but that .....:eek: