Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

That's Weird, I want to do Bouncy Castle!!!!!! (Training)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Always played the woods (with the odd Urban game) and never really got into the Bouncy Castle side of the game (I have been playing since 1991 with a decent 20 year gap haha) even thou I am/was a ref at CPPS.

Since getting a Dye M2 (thanks to Ronnie at Factory Paintball for getting me that) I actually want to start training and then maybe do the odd game.

Never wanted or even thought about it with my LV1, so I find it weird that a change of gun makes me change my mind so much, maybe its the feel look of it etc

Anyway, looking at booking myself into some clinics, maybe personal training?

So if you have training, sorted a clinic, can do some training (personal or let me join in on team training) give me a shout.

Now due to new work/new shifts I can't commit to a season, but depending on dates I should be able to commit to training and clinics.

Cheers

(Yes the M2 is that good it's making a die hard tree hugger want to do Bouncy Castle)

Reactions: mikey1975

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Smudger just get yourself down to cpps one weekend and jump on with teams there.

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Whereabouts are you based?
Stockport Manchester.

And time is always an issue with this new shift pattern, it's making sure I can just jump on a team as a total newbie and start with the basics of everything.

It's never too late to learn new tricks.

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Smudger just get yourself down to cpps one weekend and jump on with teams there.
Been meaning to do that with a few of the lads, it's just sorting the minor things out like transport.

Don't mind who I train with as long as they understand I can't run and am a total newbie to bouncy castle.