Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 20 post count

Chaos_390

I Like Sporks
Jun 10, 2007
Lincolnshire
I am not sure how long it takes as reading other threads on the forum there is a time delay once you have hit the 20 posts to be given access to the classified section. I just wished I realised this a few weeks ago.

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
I completely agree with the 20 posts before being able to buy/sell gear, but after waiting for a certain marker to pop up for sale for a little while I only just realised tonight that you have to have 20 posts not 10. Hopefully not gone by the time I am able to post!
Luckily, I can confirm that a better one will always pop up for sale after you buy anything, so no need to worry ;)

Henry S

Predator
Jun 5, 2014
East Yorkshire
I think 20 posts is a reasonable requirement, as it's a great was to introduce yourself to the forum and discuss anything you need/would like to buy.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I think 20 posts is a reasonable requirement, as it's a great was to introduce yourself to the forum and discuss anything you need/would like to buy.
@Henry S

But be careful as all i can see at the moment on the New posts is your user name lol

Bringing up old threads will get your post count taken back down to 0

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I think its fair enough, I had problems with it at start but now that I have thought it through its not a bad idea, prove yourself worthy to the mods, show that your not a scammer or anything and genuinely want to help the community. Just don't speed post that's the mistake I made.
Apologies for that
J

the machine

Mar 29, 2011
middlesbrough
I can see why you do the 20 post thing but must admit it was a bit confusing as I had not been on for awhile and saw something I would have liked to only find I could not post in the classifieds. I have always been more of a skim reader than a poster so even though I signed up in 2011 I had not even done 10 posts :( guess I will have to become a more active member from now on