Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 20 post count

the machine

Mar 29, 2011
middlesbrough
Lol It took me over 3 years to get to 10. But hay I am getting there just don't want to make a useless comment just for a post count. Was just saying I am one of the people it effected but it makes sense to me why p8baller do it so I am happy to change my forum habits hence to posting :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If you want to up your post count while at the same time contributing to the forum, you might want to try, say, looking at Youtube and finding the latest paintball video by Spantastik or HK Army. Then, post that up.

Or maybe you've heard or read some paintball news that hasn't been posted on here.

the machine

Mar 29, 2011
middlesbrough
At a conference on the supernatural, one of the speakers asked, "Who here has ever seen a ghost?" Most of the hands go up. "And how many of you have had some form of interaction with a ghost?" About half the hands stay up. "OK, now how many of you have had physical contact with a ghost?" Three hands stay up; there's a slight murmur in the crowd. "Gosh, that's pretty good. OK, have any of you ever, uh, been intimate with a ghost?" One hand stays up. The speaker blinks. "Gosh, sir, are you telling us that you've actually had sexual contact with a ghost?" The guy with his hand up suddenly blushes and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said 'goat'."

ToniH

May 26, 2014
Finland
The 20 post count is kind of a pain in the ass. At the same time I think it's a good thing, good for the community. Never remove it.
Keep it up p8ntballers!

Meanwhile, I'm gonna lurk some threads.

D3an091

Apr 15, 2012
Have to say as someone who wants to get started and buy a marker it's a nuisance watching some you really like come and go, but also being someone who used to be fairly active on other forums I can completely understand it, it's only fair on the guys who maintain the forum as I can't even begin to imagine the ball ache of sorting sour deals let alone taking care of the usual things, good idea for the community and I have to say other forums could do with following a similar procedure!

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Have to say as someone who wants to get started and buy a marker it's a nuisance watching some you really like come and go, but also being someone who used to be fairly active on other forums I can completely understand it, it's only fair on the guys who maintain the forum as I can't even begin to imagine the ball ache of sorting sour deals let alone taking care of the usual things, good idea for the community and I have to say other forums could do with following a similar procedure!
Well said