Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 20 post count

jason ambrose

Jun 16, 2012
I understand the reasoning behind it but for people who have been a part of the forum for some time, who don't usually post, it is slightly annoying.

I have found this since I have just decided its time to sell my gear but I'm unable to as a result of making no comment during the time I have been a member.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I understand the reasoning behind it but for people who have been a part of the forum for some time, who don't usually post, it is slightly annoying.

I have found this since I have just decided its time to sell my gear but I'm unable to as a result of making no comment during the time I have been a member.
Whether you've been here 10 years or 10 minutes If you've hardly ever posted you're no more familiar to us than any other member, so get posting! :)

Reactions: Dusty

Dan Hayes

Jun 29, 2015
Quick question to lead me in the right direction, finally feeling familiar with the website and want to get my hands on some need equipment but how do you find out how many post counts are you on as I'm such an impatient person and I feel I'm gonna miss out on these pads that look nice . Damn 'understandable' rules

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
20 posts is annoying but i under stand where the bases of it is coming from

topgun

May 8, 2003
It's needed in this day . I joins this group in 2003 and sold and naught gear back then now I'm back in the game and starting from scratch .

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
@Dusty Are you able to make it so people can't see the classifieds until they reach 20 posts (and people not logged in can't see the classifieds at all)
Not sure if this has previously been mentioned, sorry if it has, was just a thought.

It will save all the speed posting for the 'amazing deal on that new bit of kit' they spotted in the classifieds before realising they need an account and 20 posts.

Either that or make it like 100 Trophy points... ;)

Or maybe I am talking out of my Ar$e and need to be put in my place, in that case tell me and I shall return back to the corner of which I came. :censored:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
@Dusty Are you able to make it so people can't see the classifieds until they reach 20 posts (and people not logged in can't see the classifieds at all)
Not sure if this has previously been mentioned, sorry if it has, was just a thought.

It will save all the speed posting for the 'amazing deal on that new bit of kit' they spotted in the classifieds before realising they need an account and 20 posts.

Either that or make it like 100 Trophy points... ;)

Or maybe I am talking out of my Ar$e and need to be put in my place, in that case tell me and I shall return back to the corner of which I came. :censored:
I'd be afraid that if new people thought there were no classifieds they wouldn't hang around! What we're looking at is a minimum of 20 posts AND 2 weeks before posting is allowed.

thanks though :)