Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 20 post count

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I'd be afraid that if new people thought there were no classifieds they wouldn't hang around! What we're looking at is a minimum of 20 posts AND 2 weeks before posting is allowed.

thanks though :)
Fair enough, you guys do know best!
I haven't used the classifieds in well over 1 and a half years, however your idea is always making trading safer on here! (y)

I shall go back to my corner now, cheerio! :censored:

Layton

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
I see the point your making about 20 posts and it is annoying but the admins have good reasons to put this in place in all fairness stops any bad deals going on

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
And to be honest, it is amusing watching people attempt to speed post. Particularly the ancient threads they have a knack of digging up.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
yea its annoying but i wanna get a marker so i have to do it
Please that it’s not just 20 posts, but 20 constructive posts over a period of time.
20 high speed spam posts attract the moderators attention

If you’re after something that you really must have ASAP then the easiest and quickest way is to upgrade your membership to platinum

Reactions: Bolter

MrAlex

Oct 24, 2016
I agree with the 20+ posts. As I non-regular poster myself I can see why it's there. Surely you want to know the person you're buying off of and if regular member can vouch for you or the other than it gives that bit of assurance, considering some of the prices

Reactions: Bolter

JP_

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys, quick question...I think the 20 post idea is great but I have to admit I didn’t find out about it until very recently and just assumed that to be able to post/comment in the classifieds you had to be a platinum member. So, my question is even if I were to buy a platinum membership would I still have to post 20 times before being able to comment in classifieds? (I may have seen a marker that I like :D)