The Home Of European Paintball

The Automag picture thread

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
RT Pro mag with intelliframe which now has a RPG viper blade trigger

The valve has a level 10 kit retrofitted to minimise ball chopping

Creed framed hybrid mag. Custom built for me by Renie. Karta body and X valve with one off rail, and electro pneumatic operation. We hit 17bps on test pretty easily, and that's as fast as I want to go without eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: Care_Bears

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
My own personal Egomag build - Ego 5 frame with stock board, Palmer LPR, ULE body, DM8 break beam eyes (eye covers built into rail) and now level 7 RT pro valve - was tested on x valve. Ramps up to 15bps pretty easily if needed, and may go higher with a different un-capped board installed

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
PumpMag in various stages of build, from original XM15 pumpkit, stock minimag body and powerlyte frame, through to mirror polished body + 32 degrees single trigger. Then finally using a custom ULE vertical feed body, supplied by Xmagterror on Automags.org

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
First off everyone, please excuse my ignorance. I got into paintball in the late 80's and when I initially quit the automag was just coming over to the uk and a friend had one and to be honest he had a bit of a mare with it. Now that I am back in the game I have missed the entire evolution of this marker yet see regularly it is held in quite high regard. I am genuinely interested in more information about how this marker progressed and what causes the classic nostalgia associated with it. I understand I could make use of Google but I figure I will get a more personal insight from contributors to this thread. Cheers in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Care_Bears

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Euro (non CNC) Xmag - Ex Renie

Now fitted with my DIY warp feed conversion using a modified reloader B hopper. Raceway is diverted to feed out through top of loader shell, pushing balls into feed elbow from below. Sound activated board feeds every time gun shoots. Works really well and makes for an incredibly tight set-up, that helps to minimise your shooting profile. Test shooting was done in mechanical/semi only mode because Emag battery was flat

Last edited:
Reactions: phil-boy

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
mmm, will you be selling that rail and BM frame Gary?? :)
You never know.. I just might do that ;)

First off everyone, please excuse my ignorance. I got into paintball in the late 80's and when I initially quit the automag was just coming over to the uk and a friend had one and to be honest he had a bit of a mare with it. Now that I am back in the game I have missed the entire evolution of this marker yet see regularly it is held in quite high regard. I am genuinely interested in more information about how this marker progressed and what causes the classic nostalgia associated with it. I understand I could make use of Google but I figure I will get a more personal insight from contributors to this thread. Cheers in advance.
Log yourself into www.Automags.org and prepare to immerse yourself in a world of Automag madness

Where and who did the rail on your creed mag gee
@renie did all the work on that build - all I had to do was buy some trick parts and shoot it :)

Reactions: Gaz #68