Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Automag picture thread

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I am starting to tbink we need a "showcase of peoples mags" on here
Great idea :) Lets see some pics of everyone's Airgun Designs guns past & present. I want to see @RST's collection!

To kick us off, here's my AGD history:

First Automag back in 1993, Level 7, powerfeed body running CO2 with a 3.5oz expansion tank and MPM P-Stock. Stick a 20oz on there and it weighed a tonne. Nice Autofeed loader on top :)

Same gun some years later - fashion-statement chopped trigger guard (why did we do that?), a 'for her pleasure' VL foregrip and Fred Schultz signature edition Air America Unireg setup.

First build from parts in the early 2000s - polished E-Mag body, X-Valve, Omega rail, Intelliframe.

My lovely Tequila sunrise fade E-Mag (bottom) alongside @phil-boy's subtlely different colour scheme. Lush! Check out those drop forwards :)

Mine with a more modern tank setup and CCM feedneck. God knows why I ever sold it.

Mildly pimped version of my original mag after a trip to the anodisers.

Another build from parts - this time all gloss RPG parts. Chimera frame, Shadow rail, Exile body, Sub-Zero feedneck. WWA freak back and stumpy tip.

New frame, this time a pneu-ready M90.

Internals of the M90 - Palmers Micro rock LPR, MSV and MPA. Drilled and tapped the CP ASA myself for the stealth install. Another lovely one, sadly also sold :(

Current mag - actually a pimped version of my very first Automag. Now with a RT Pro valve with Level 10, chopped down ULE body, Intelliframe and Deadlywind CF foregrip. Now just waiting for a 1200psi output reg from China, thanks for the suggestion @EELZ ;)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Seeing as it was my comment it is only right that I post my current mag collection

first is the green one I bought and serviced for a mate to use on a punter day now she just sits idly in my landy as a back up to my back up.

Next is my work in progress or as I see her the "test bed" bog standard body and rail, classic valve with lvl 10 bolt and a pmr ultra light grip frame, just working out the niggles with it before it get put onto my main mag. She is also my main back up mag

Last but no means least is my x-valvled mag, with black teflon body, ult trigger and cut cf gripframe for the double trigger. I run this with the immortal air reg set at 850psi and it shoots amazing.

Attachments

renie

Mar 2, 2008
is there enough bandwith for my previous collection lol :)
here we go :
my 1st ever mag, well actually it wasn't even a real one it was one of the copies (a colonial I think they were called)

then the mechs

Euro cnc xmags

Pneumags

electros :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I have been looking on youtube and found a mag fed mag that looks suspiciously like it has a rail and cut down ule body like yours gadget? Have you been holding out on us on here or have I missed a previous thread by you?

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I have been looking on youtube and found a mag fed mag that looks suspiciously like it has a rail and cut down ule body like yours gadget? Have you been holding out on us on here or have I missed a previous thread by you?
Hah, yes this one:

That was something I was faffing around with when trying out magfed play. Was something of a bodge job, but did work, albeit not reliably. Would be nice if someone released a generic magwell for standard markers along those lines. I've heard rumors that Stark Pursuit have something in the works.