The Home Of European Paintball

The back man's friend

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
My team is named Kore! Only name it this if it doesn't suck, dude.:cool:

How about a strip of neoprene running down the tube instead of a screw? Run it in a loop and it will be like the belt on a Halo, slipping when it needs to so that paint isn't crushed. The balls will just spin instead of breaking when they cannot move forward.

Very important to use clear materials where possible. Ths thing could be tough to clean... then agein, if you use the neoprene belt, you could feed it a pull through swab and it will clean itself! Maybe even build in a swab section on the belt, so that it cleans out periodically by itself?

Consider putting loops to hang this thing from the arm. That way it isn't flopping around.

Sorry to give such a hard time about names.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
loops are a cool idea, but may prevent you switching hands to snap shoot on your off side.

the mechanical sytem i am using is soft and is based on friction (corkscrew). if there are balls in the tube, no more balls can feed.

balls shouldn't bounce aby more than in a hopper due to the compartmentalisation (longest word on P8ntballer.com yet?). this means the bottom few compartments should always be full.

all three inlets are mechanically powered, and so will always feed.

the 3 tubes will come out of the pack, and run down it, attached, into a small box at the bottom, again attached to the pack.

once i gt my damn scaner up and running, i can stick some pics up on a website for you guys to look at, so you can see what i am taling about.

p.s. i am very tired when writing this, as i have been running at/away from police for two hours today!!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
i was at an anti war demonstration today, and i made the 6 o'clock news!!, but before anyone says anything i don't want this to become a polotics thread.

p.s come to st. peters square at 5 o'clock for another demonstration.