Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Chemical Breakdown of Paint??

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
That would totally suck though if you ate about a hundred or so and then someone else managed to scoff about 105!! I be gutted - and you'd still have to hug the big white telephone calling for hughie all day the next day, probably :D

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
If anyone wants a mad scientist to work on some better tasting paintballs all I need is a steady supply of students to test 'em on:D and most flavours have a shelf life you wouldn't beleive. As a person who works with flavours 6 months is average for them in the pure condition (absolutely no growing fur) and many can go for longer look at the shelf life of tooth paste and s*%t like that to get an idea, most paint won't be around that long anyway.

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
well i'm sure that pompey uni would be a part of that! ;) lets face it living on baked beans isnt good so it would almost be worth our while to be cr*p at paintball in order to get a bit of variation in our food flavours!
elrikos

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by John Molloy
How about Beer flavoured paintballs? perfect for students don'tcha think?;)
Now that's one hell of an idea and I don't know why we didn't think of it earlier!! Sure - why not just have beer 'filled' paintballs! Why subsitute when you can just add a bit o colour and have the real thing!! :D :D