Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Classifieds... about time we heard some good stuff

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Having seen a few threads recently concerning sour deals and idiots, it will make nice change to hear about the good stuff....

I purchased a marker about a week or so ago from @Robbie_O .... it was the most money I have spent (or wanted to spend) on a marker ever. Anyhow having agreed a price and payment was made, he shipped it within one day, even sending me a picture of the package ready to go and sent me tracking details as soon as it had gone. There was a slight hic cup as, what I now know, the courier company decided they would take it upon themselves to change the address. During this time Robbie kept in contact, answered all messages and actively chased it up. At the same time I didn't pester him for instant responses and get all 'I'm going to tell the world I have been scammed', I just asked for their contact details so I too could keep track of what they were doing and didn't leave everything for him to do.

Its arrived now and well pleased, Robbie is a truly great bloke to deal with but he is not the only one, I have bought (and sold) many items over this site without any problems and found just about everyone to be a pleasure to do transactions with....

So there we go, a great transaction publicised for once :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Just to add a quick note that this was from the Republic of Ireland so technically international.

Well done both parties and thanks @Bullseye for taking the time to post.

Reactions: Bullseye

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I had a pleasant transaction purchasing an invert mini off of mclovin101 he posted and it arrived the next day top seller

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
Ive forgotten who Ive bought what from,you know who you are,and Ive never had a problem.Everyone has kept me in the loop and when possible,provided me with tracking details or dropped me a PM if they havent had time to post it when they had hoped to.

Reactions: Bullseye

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I've purchased a number of items off @foot and never had an issue, apart from him tempting me to spend my hard earned pennies :D. Straight forward, simple transactions every time and great communication via messages, texts and phone conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: phil-boy

PREDATORS

Feb 9, 2011
Birmingham
I will be selling my Dye Dam soon as I'm focusing more on the tournament side rather than woodsball. Looking at getting a Geo3 with the Dam funds :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I've purchased a number of items off @foot and never had an issue, apart from him tempting me to spend my hard earned pennies :D. Straight forward, simple transactions every time and great communication via messages, texts and phone conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why thank you Gaz, Thats very nice of you to say.

Now go and buy some JT proflex parts that im selling;):D