The Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Now, let me start this thread by saying Im aware you can get banned for mocking people for doing this....however, Im not going to do that. I will use one anonymous picture to highlight my point, but I by no means know this person or think they post here.
If they are offended I will remove it.

So, here goes.
What the FUDGE is all this about:

Exhibit 1: The Claw.
http://yilkee.net/cpg/displayimage.php?album=40&pos=92
oh and just for fun here is the 3rd frame down in the album. Yes he got shot out his bunker. I might see a correlation here? http://yilkee.net/cpg/displayimage.php?album=40&pos=94

Seriously this cant be a good way to hold a marker?! You cant even SEE down the barrell.
I want to know where this trend came from, why, and when it will go away.

Pawing I can understand, or putting your thumb over the front of the breach/barrel back, but this way of holding a marker is just plain wrong.

Please put an end to this.

Attachments

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yeh seen that as well, Did you see some of the brits doing it ? seams to be the new thing. and have you seen putting the bottle one your shoulder so your hopper is a clean 6/8 inches above your head. :tsk: whats that all about

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Ah yes, sigh, I have seen many brit ballers doing this.
As for the rocket launcher, I fear that catastrophe might require a second thread of its own...shot any Helicopters down recently? Must be a COD:MW2 thing...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok id like some of the young member to contribute to this thread ? let's hear all about the reason why :) serious thread. and as long no insults start to fly about it will stay live :cool:

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
i hold the marker normally, it would feel strange holding it that way in the Claw stance (nice name for it btw :cool: )

Wouldnt it be a little harder to switch hands?

maybe some pro-player thought he wouls start a trend :D
just seems odd though :confused:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I tried to "claw" over the weeked, felt un-natural and clumbersome.

But i was aware of a few guys holding there markers this way and when asked why they said thats just how they hold it!

Status
Not open for further replies.