Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Im inclined to beleive it is a fad or fashion and people can think what they like; my opinion is they look stupid and whatever is said, it impairs your ability to aim the gun.
My line of sight stays the same whichever way i hold the gun with my leading hand. Will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
so your worried about the way people hold their guns... but your not bothered that we are playing in bright colours with bouncy castles basically? :)

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Im inclined to beleive it is a fad or fashion and people can think what they like; my opinion is they look stupid and whatever is said, it impairs your ability to aim the gun.
Agreed - from an ergonomics viewpoint it's horrible, and would encourage people to "chicken wing" their arms more.

so your worried about the way people hold their guns... but your not bothered that we are playing in bright colours with bouncy castles basically? :)
Obvious troll is obvious.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
My line of sight stays the same whichever way i hold the gun with my leading hand. Will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Hmmm well again then Id be inclined to beleive you aim differently...
Most people I know look down the barrel,...when a full claw is in the way, that makes it difficult to do so

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Obvious troll is obvious.

But seriously though... if someone wants to play like that, how can you justify judging them?
From what Ive seen on here, you guys are all so worried about being judged as gun-toting maniacs, yet you judge EVERYTHING in the sport that you dont like as "gay". Or whatever.

Reactions: Hobo Mofo

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com

But seriously though... if someone wants to play like that, how can you justify judging them?
From what Ive seen on here, you guys are all so worried about being judged as gun-toting maniacs, yet you judge EVERYTHING in the sport that you dont like as "gay". Or whatever.
L-LOL

I am struggling to see where you get the line "you guys are all so worried about being judged as gun-toting maniacs" from, because noone has done anything of the sort. Also, noone has judged anything as "gay"...I for one have simply stated I dont understand why people do it, I dont understand how they can aim properly, and I think it looks dumb, and Id like to know where it originated from.

If you have nothing to say other than dragging down a discussion to your level then I suggest to you hop it.

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Dragging it down to "my" level... Throwing around insults now are we? And the reason why "gay" was in inverted commas was because I couldnt be bothered finding and quoting where the P8ntballer Admin called anyone who used the Claw a "Pr!ck". So get off your high horse.

And there are numerous examples on this forum where the community is cautious about how we conduct ourselves. For example I read a thread on someone who asked if it was a good idea to shoot someone who broke into their house and, if Im not mistaken, a mod replied and said he would rather hit them with a cricket bat than to disrepute our sport.

Reactions: Hobo Mofo
Status
Not open for further replies.