Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2010

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Hello folks, just though i would fill you in on next years basic plans and see what you think.

Feel free to give us your feed back as nothing is set in stone its only our proposals.

The CPPS 2010 will be run over 6 events starting in March and finishing October spread roughly every 6 weeks between events. All sections are open to any level of teams but priority will be given to teams that have supported the series this year.

CPPS M7 Super League (formally M7 Premiere League)
We propose to run this section as a locked division where all teams will play each other within the division over the season. This way we have an outright winner that has played every team.
Each team will get 4x M7 SPL format 10 min matches per round.

CPPS M5 Premier League
We propose to run this section as a locked division where all teams will play each other within the division over the season. This way we have an outright winner that has played every team. It also offers a mixed division and teams of all abilities to play against each other whilst still giving a level platform to every team.
Each team will play 8 x matches every round.

CPPS Championship
This section will be run as an open format for teams that do not wish to comit to the above formats and allows teams to play the CPPS as an individual event. It will aso offer a variable format of 3 x 5 man intro xball which will be race to 2 points, 3x 3 man intro xball race to 2 pts formats. Ideally this would assist any new teams trying to find there feet in the tourney world and x ball style formats.

3 man Madness.
We still intend to run this fun format.

We will also be setting up an academy based system to intergrate the new players we are developing at the site and a full reff training program using our current crop of excellent refs to run along side our other operations.

I know the above seems a little vague and sketchy but i just wanted to give you all the basics so we can discuss them.
Feel free to contact us to discuss any off the above and ill happily discuss and expand on any off the topics.

Next years looking bright,

see you all soon.

Rich

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
The futures' bright, The futures' CPPS!!!!!!

This years events have been absolutely awesome, roll on next year.

The locked leagues sounds a great idea,

will you be doing locked rosters like Millennium leagues?

If so it cause problems with teams in both "locked team" formats with having players short at some events.

CPPS championship also sounds like a great idea, this is exactly what newbies to the tourny scene should be looking to play.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
We would like to hgave teams with signed players to a team which helps with the structure. But we would encourage teams to allow short term or emergency loans and perhaps look at transfer style windows. Its all about creating a stable structure for our sport whilst not being to strict to loose the reason why 90 % of us play

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
im sure you can add newcastle lockdown for the m5 locked div rich and very happy to hear you are continuing in 2010

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
dude... this sounds very positive. I'm glad that CPPS will be up and running next year as I thoroughly enjoy these events

Bring on CPPS 2010... [hopeful]and another Blackpool-like event[/hopeful] :D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Plan?? What plan:confused:

I make it up as i go :eek:

Being serious for a few seconds we have trialed different things through the season and spoke to players of all levels so we hope next year we have a range of products that appeal to all levels of players and teams, and hope to develop a structure that brings stability and growth to the sport as a whole.