Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2010

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Yep, The Quake from down south! Few of the old boys plus a couple of us new ones that have come across.

Cant wait, should be a tough season.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
we have re-assesed our prices and feel there maybe room to adjust the prices if we can reach our new targets.

M7 Super League, SPL X Ball format. Current price is £235 per team per rd. If we can get a minimum of 10 teams to comit for the season we can reduce the entry fee to £210 per team. This means a saving of £150 per team over the 6 events.
Thanks very much Rich for helping all the Teams out here, in these hard times, its great your doing this as you know you could have put the prices up!!

Thanks again

Twizz

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Cheers for the support guys. Our plan is simple, less is more. The more teams play the less we have to charge and in the current times the more teams can play the more the sport will benefit and grow hopefully.

The meeting will be held on the 31st Jan at the Catch Corner pub (by the site) on Sunday at aprox 15.30hrs. I will start posting up the main topics for discussion. If you cant make it dont panic as you can call me, email or PM. Its more of a social thing and a chance for everyone to meet up rather than a strict up tight meeting. The site will be open for training that sunday as well if you wanted to make a day out of it.

The pub is right by the M6, j13. Come off round about and take A449 towards Stafford and take the first turning on the right into the holiday in complex and then follow road round and the pub is right there.

ASYLUMKILLER!

Jul 18, 2009
asylum paintball manchester
The Asylum All-stars will be playing as SO MANC for the unforeseen future. It was my teamname originally and now that Geoff and the lads (who did a great job keeping the name alive) are playing as MANCHESTER METHOD (may I add it's a very cool team name from back in the day), Ronnie and I are more than happy to keep the team name going. We are very much looking forward to the forthcoming CPPS series and can't wait to lock horns with anyone who Richie decides to put infront of us!

See you all in March!