Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2011 league table

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
So after 6 rounds we now have the final scores calculated.
Thanks to all that participated, in all 82 teams played across the year and gave there all.
Here is how it finished, ranking points accrued over 6 events.

M7 Elite League
Total
Bir. Disruption 522
Ldn. Nexus 520
Man. Firm 504
Ldn. Tigers 384
Wol. Warped 356
Ldn. Relentless 272
SoManc 136

M7 Super League
Total
The Firm 594
NPF Academy 492
Rival Kidz 490
Mad Monks 328
Laysick VIP 258
AC49 Munchkens 208
B.Temper 188
Relentless Kidz 178
Tigers 2 176
Kinetic 168
Paintball Pics VIP 94
NX Paintball Team 88
Snatch 88
Lucky 15s 84
Laysick Prime 80
London Brown Bears 80
Brotherhood 76
F.e 72

M5 Premier League
Total
Warped 550
Firm Academy 542
Snatch 484
Laysick VIP 460
Smokin aces 432
Lucky 15's 420
Lethal Bizzle 410
NPF Academy 410
Volatile 404
Ratz 304
Temper Rage 300
Brotherhood 256
Kinetic 60

M5 Championship
Total
Rampage 464
Addiction 456
Lucky 15's colts 418
Lucky 15.5's 416
Assasins 412
Care bears Hellfire 400
Double vision 392
Domination 380
Marshal law 376
Prophecy 366
Nemesis 348
Spank 338
Chimera 318
No limit bridgend 308
Warped 2 288
Asylum Loonatics 256
Aberdeen fusion 232
Care Bears Valkyrie 204
Karma 200
Xtinction 192
Lil Thugs 166
Alpha 1 84
Academy 49 74
Kinetic Force 56
Newcastle Lockdown 38
Overdose 16
Manchester Impact 14
Dog Soldiers 20

M5 Conference
Total
Powys Stingers 572
NPF Academy Kids 498
BZ Academy 480
Sneaky Snorkels 472
Karma 2 442
KU Nemesis 428
Team Quest A.D 276
Brotherhood Audacia 184
Chimera Dragons 170
Sand Baggers 100
Aberdeen Fusion B 94
Academy 49 84
Overdose 72
Staffs Vipers 80
Stingers BZZ 72
Cold Blooded 68

We do have a small prize pool and allocation and trophies for 1-3rd in each division that will all be announced soon.

Also the winners of each divisoin have a 50% discount on entry to the 7 man event in november if they would like to play it.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
phenomenal year, was definately worth the 2500 odd miles of driving and rotten weather at times! is it just me or is next season too far away?? :(

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
phenomenal year, was definately worth the 2500 odd miles of driving and rotten weather at times! is it just me or is next season too far away?? :(
Ditto, worth the 3-4hr drive each way!! can't wait for 2012 season. First season in supair and come away in the conf with 3rd place, good starting point for next season to raise the bar and place higher up!! Cheers again everyone for making it a fun and sometimes nerve wracking season!!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Playing at CPPS Yesterday was the very BEST as It brought out all the good players to mix It up with the New Rules and how it should have been in the first place , with the Refs taking charge and not the players, Taking No **** from inside Or being influenced by the outside, Fields 4 and 5 for playing M5 are normally rubbishly Marshalled with bad calls in all directions being given, pushing players and Teams away with them thinking " Sod this for a game of laughs, for the money and time I`d just as well go somewhere else " .....HOWEVER ! ! ! Yesterday 09th October was the Total reverse with the Refs > on the Ball > sharp > Fun to have around > put back what was So much needed, with Guys being a Ref properly not some dick with No brain or balls just turning up just to earn some money. Once this was registering into every player out there yesterday every player had to think twice about playing on , knowing they`ve got shot, No-one likes to get 1 for 1 , and in turn Turned up the skill factor in the playing, if you looked around on and off the field the FUN Factor was re-injected into playing Paintball. > > > To everybody , to every Man/Woman that was there yesterday ... Thank You....Bluey www.care-bears-uk.com

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Playing at CPPS Yesterday was the very BEST as It brought out all the good players to mix It up with the New Rules and how it should have been in the first place , with the Refs taking charge and not the players, Taking No **** from inside Or being influenced by the outside, Fields 4 and 5 for playing M5 are normally rubbishly Marshalled with bad calls in all directions being given, pushing players and Teams away with them thinking " Sod this for a game of laughs, for the money and time I`d just as well go somewhere else " .....HOWEVER ! ! ! Yesterday 09th October was the Total reverse with the Refs > on the Ball > sharp > Fun to have around > put back what was So much needed, with Guys being a Ref properly not some dick with No brain or balls just turning up just to earn some money. Once this was registering into every player out there yesterday every player had to think twice about playing on , knowing they`ve got shot, No-one likes to get 1 for 1 , and in turn Turned up the skill factor in the playing, if you looked around on and off the field the FUN Factor was re-injected into playing Paintball. > > > To everybody , to every Man/Woman that was there yesterday ... Thank You....Bluey www.care-bears-uk.com
being strict on penalties definately made people play a bit smarter and that actually meant less penalties being pulled from my perspective so it was fun to ref on the m5 fields, definately had a few laughs through the day! was a pleasure to ref you guys as well as all the other 5 man teams, done yourselves proud :)

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
What i would say is last few events we have had 80% of the same refs on the same fields, all thats changed is we stated we would acept less silly bollocks of the players and the refs enforced this stricter. Had we known that we had to ref everyone in the stricter way than trying to give them the benefit of the doubt it would have made our lives alot easier as it is easier to be consistantly harsh on calls.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
from reffin the championship we tried to be fair and hoped that players would be honest when hit both for themselves, their team mates and the opposition. i think as soon as people realised their mates would be miffed at them for the one4ones then the cheating dropped (whether it was known or otherwise). bluey has said this is down to the refs but i think ultimately it comes down to the players.. the refs including myself turned up all year and reffed in all weather and then to get slagged off for it its no wonder i dont want to be doing it anymore. gonna be taking back my sundays i think for the 2012 season, will be down playing instead of reffing but i think before people judge the guys who stand out for 8 or 9 hours of their day making split second calls just to be slagged off either to their face or behind their backs on a forum. i for 1 am all for being super strict and pulling players for all manner of little things but i think its a crappy way to go as i considered myself a ref and not your mum :) very disheartening :( simply take time to walk in a refs shoes for 1 tournament and your outlook would be changed for the rest of your time playing paintball.. as for all the rants yesterday about my reffing on the field both in championship and more so conference. i would ask you to learn the rules and use your eyes. to be told that its my job to check someones loader, marker and pack when clearly it is not really got up my nose. to have a complete stranger in my face bitching about a clear shot on their gun and then saying i didnt know what i was talking about is both laughable and down right rude :)