Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2011 league table

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
tommy amazing play fella in the conference taking 3 or 4 npf academy players by yourself in the back left can behind snake ? i was the ref on top of you snake side and to think you were almost out of paint also.. good stuff to watch :)

charlotte

Birmingham Banshees
Aug 10, 2009
Birmingham
Was a great day the refs were great on Field 2 no complaints at all :) Would like to thank Rich for yet another superb event and for all the effort he put in through out this year. And would like to thank Celtic for the amazing paint also!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
evoonline totally agree about it being the players fault,but what i`m saying is as you caught him virtually straight away after the check then maybe that should have been enough:) i know there was another inccident with the same player which he then swore at the ref who then instantly 1-4-1 nd him ,spot on decision:)and more of it.
that player was told by the rest of his team too calm down and keep his mouth shut.
what i`m saying is do we find some common ground,what i`m worried about is if the refs get too strict,does it start too spoil games.
hope you understand what i`m trying to say:)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i do understand mate :) its all good. i guess all rules are open to interpretation and i guess the person who is being screwed over by said rule would have a different view of things to the person who is enforcing the rules. there was no bias going on towards marshall law like there isnt towards any other team. it was simply that i saw a rule being broken and enforced it as i saw fit. i would of done the same to any other player for any other team. i completely understand but i had a split second to make a call and right or wrongly i made that call and many more like it as the day went on. i hope your player can forgive me and that we can move on :) *i didnt realise the same player had had a run in with another ref for swearing*

who was the carebears player who wanted a hug from me when being checked over after hanging the flag? HAHAHA!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
evooline all is well bud:)our guys know what it`s like to be on your side of the fence:eek: we have all at sometime reffed at the cpps:) as for bias that was never in question:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Guys, I understand that reffing has been an issue throughout the season, but surely this thread is about congratulating the teams in the above divisions who have played this season..

Perhaps another thread for CPPS reffing and any other concerns and corrections for next season..

??????