Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2011 league table

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
The only issue I had with the refs on field 4/5 is that the buggers kept trying to get me to run!
It's not hard to play fair, we managed the conference without a 1-4-1 penalty.
Cheers for a great season guys. That includes all staff, and all who I have traded paint with.

skip

dog for life
May 10, 2005
taunton
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
This was our first year playing the cpps and over all had a great year. We had a few probs with calls in the first round but the good thing with rich and his team is that they are there watching the fields and are more that happy to listen to what you have to say and work hard to fix any problems.

We played race to 4 in the pm on Sunday and loved it, I still don't get how the points work but who cares... Had one bad call on field 2 so I talked to nick( I think that's his name) who talked to the refs and it was sorted out. That is all I can ask as **** happens!!! And I can be a moaning bitch sometimes.

Big thanks to my team for all the hard work this year and all the teams we played.

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Was an awesome event to be fair!

Marshaling on Field 4 and 5 were pretty much spot on! When playing against one team me and a guy dorito side traded out, He started saying he shot me first etc.. Marshall was final with his decision told us both to get off the field and that was that! Very good call and stuck to it! Cant really ask for fairer than that!

Overall was a cracking day! Good atmosphere all day. Roll on the 7 man and CPPS 2012!! Also who was there taking pictures?

Chinn
No Limit Bridgend

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Was an awesome event to be fair!

Marshaling on Field 4 and 5 were pretty much spot on! When playing against one team me and a guy dorito side traded out, He started saying he shot me first etc.. Marshall was final with his decision told us both to get off the field and that was that! Very good call and stuck to it! Cant really ask for fairer than that!

Overall was a cracking day! Good atmosphere all day. Roll on the 7 man and CPPS 2012!! Also who was there taking pictures?

Chinn
No Limit Bridgend
believe that may have been myself, was glad to see a good attitude rather than the normal arguing refs have had over the year :)

Yeah but you get to see all of us ^_^
you say that like it's a good thing...

Reactions: Ali