Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2012 dates and info thread

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
I know that I've seen it somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find when the fields are open for walking. I am pretty sure it was Saturday (maybe afternoon) and EARLY Sunday... Could someone point me toward this info?

Cheers!

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
I know that I've seen it somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find when the fields are open for walking. I am pretty sure it was Saturday (maybe afternoon) and EARLY Sunday... Could someone point me toward this info?

Cheers!
They are usually open on the Saturday to walk them (nice and relaxed) or early sunday morning (not so nice and relaxed) OR not at all like my team (totally laid back) ;)

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
They are usually open on the Saturday to walk them (nice and relaxed) or early sunday morning (not so nice and relaxed) OR not at all like my team (totally laid back) ;)
This is what I seem to remember from wherever I found the info originally... Just trying to plan the trip down from Scotland and want to get there in time to check out the field before we play on it ;)

Tatt1990

Nov 6, 2011
will the field layouts for championship be posted on here so we can look at them before coming down as we carnt make saturday training sessions????

cheers