Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2012 round 3 Feedback

Wozalek

Celtic Druids
Nov 26, 2011
Chester
Another awesome round. Played in the morning and afternoon today and had some great matches against some great people! Refs were great as ever, the odd hiccup here or there but refs are only human :) Massive thanks to all who made it possible, i'm gonna echo a previous comment from Jim and ask you all to stop being so bloody nice, that way I might want to shoot you more often and not feel guilty for doing so! ;)

Oh before I forget, just want to say an enormous well done to the 11 year old lad playing in the conference today (i'm afraid his name & team escape me), playing in his first tournament he was a real hero for his team, at one stage he found himself to be the last player alive and managed to fight off the 3 remaining people gunning for him and hang the flag to the sound of everyone applauding, it was awesome to see such talent at such a young age and the gent with him who I believe was his father had a look of pure pride on his face - rightly so :)

Thanks to everyone once again, see you at Round 4 ;)

Bradley-Lancaster

Mar 18, 2011
Rich yet again, it was amzing despite the crap weather but what's CPPS without rain. Just thing that really did nock back the Race4 player.... On the white field was the air station... Sorry but there we at least 1-2 "technical" time-outs due to them breaking 24/7. i know is doesnt help with people diving around and people getting mud and everything in their nipples but hey.... life goes on. Apart from that well done to all the refs and staff... And Just Paintball for great paint. Cya all at CPPS soon :)

Paintball Maniac

May 21, 2012
Manchester
The reffing one field 3 was a bit spotty to say the least i.e. refs not being bothered to check people and minimal one for one calls etc. but overall another good event!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
G-Day to everyone that was at CPPS today Sunday 17th June 2012, Firstly that little youngster Grrrr that little youngster , he got me, Hiding behind that bunker ( wink ) ace in the making, Well done Dad for showing the way, 2nd > Massive Thanks goes to the Refs and I mean all of them, the humorous quotes were coming at us thick and fast from start to finish, got to say , was a pleasure to be on field with them. and as for the Players / Teams that were there today .... Credit to you all. the camaraderie between everybody was amazing, even through the showers that eventually turned to lovely sunshine you could almost see the Glow of happiness in every single face especially those that played our little humble team.> Care Bears. .Oh and by the way I also agree that there should be more than 4 x Ranking games in a year at CPPS, surely there could be one every month, there are 12 x months in a year ...... on the other hand did you know you can get 365 x condoms made in a Good year ( tyre ) joke ??

Last edited:

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
What about having 5 events, but the best 4 scores are taken for overall series standings? That way, people can decide to drop one round if desired due to a shortage of players, or perhaps they have an "off day" at one round and want to try and make up some points for the series?

Anyway, many thanks to Disruption, Firm and Warped for the great games in the afternoon, the refs on field 1 (GI), and to LIPS for the fantastic paint.......last but not least Rich for another great event.

Ainsley