Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2012 round 3 Feedback

urbannutter

Din Eidyn Paintball Team
Nov 29, 2011
Edinburgh
hey Rich, Thanks a million for that, it was amazing....Din Eidyn really enjoyed the event and we cant wait for round four....a defo congrats to the 11 year old for playing so well...that kid has a bright future in Paintball a defo "watch this space".

as for feedback, there was nothing really you could have improved on....the fill stations were broken by the players, the muck was unavoidable so there was nothing really that could have been done to improve them, so yea cant wait for round 4

Reactions: Care_Bears

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
Top day as usal rich
Big thanks to all the players and refs for there support and cheers for my 11 year old son who played his first tournyment today, he made me a very proud farther, but makes it a very expensive day out :) His name is yan goddard he only came to pit crew for me and the warped teams,but gaz from the snorkals was a player down and he jumped in with them,Thanks gaz for the chance for him to play.He was a very happy boy last night and its nice to see that young players are getting the encouragement that they need from the other teams.

Last edited:

Stigma

Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!
Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
All of the "Samurai Paintball" teams would also like to thanks for another great event.

Had a good day of Ballin' and the obligatory rain was included =D

We are now looking foward to the next Millennium Series round on "home ground" and wish all other UK teams all the best for the "London Masters"! If you're not playing - swing by - all UK teams need the support and watch Team GB in the Nations Cup 2012 going up against 15 other countries ... now who would want to miss that. =)

See you all at Round 4!

Reactions: Gilberto and ped703

sumo

Nov 13, 2004
Scotland
Just wanna say on behalf of The Clan and Clan Angels it was one of the best the best days balling we have had in a long time even in the rain and mud,,,Samurai, Blitz, Warped and Stoke Quest all played close hard fought games against us and it was a pleasure smashing heads with you guys in the morning!!!

And the teams the Angels played against in the afternoon were still to a high standard, and competitve!!!

Was a pleasure all round,,,cheers guys!!!

Peace

Sumo

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
big thanks to all the refs and all the organization, but the weekend was definitely made for me by all the help, encouragement and tuition from older more experienced players, and other teams. Had a fantastic weekend, thanks again

Reactions: Care_Bears

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
Another great day - Thanks to Rich and all - especially the Refs standing out there in the mud
Some hard fought games throughout the whole morning session
Special thanks to "Dickie" who guested for us at the last minute:)
Just Paintball for the paint - did us proud:)

Last edited: