Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS M5 divison structures and how it works. Ver 1

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
I thought the Idea of rase to 2 was for Teams to work them selfs up for full X-Ball
That might be the case for some involved but to be honest we strugle to stick a 5 man team out at times. I think like a lot of teams playing the 5 man they are probably happy doing so with no intention of playing xball?!

The afternoon race to 2 (where games are played one after another xball style) with coaching is probably better suited to teams looking to get a taste of xball. With gaps between games in the race to 2 premier format it is probably not an ideal format for those looking to see if xball is for them. Maybe thats just me though :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
confirmation

Care Bears " Bravo " confirmed and thank you ....Bluey ....care-bears-uk.com

just a thought Rich I`ve got another 2 maybe 3 teams totalling 4 x teams coming into CPPS next season will this confirmation of teams holding their positions within the divisions , be a problem or is it going to be first come first serve at the beginning of the season :::first:

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
KU Nemesis confirm. Given the rather thinnly spread nature of the team I can't garrantee with absolute certainty that we'll still be locked in by the end of the year but we're good for Round 4 at least.

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
KU Nemesis confirm. Given the rather thinnly spread nature of the team I can't garrantee with absolute certainty that we'll still be locked in by the end of the year but we're good for Round 4 at least.
As to the above I regret to annouce we'll have to drop out of the Championship since I can't garrantee a full team for each event.