Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 1, 8th March.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
From Mark and myself a massive thanks to all the teams today. Weather was against us but you saw it through. I am indebted to the 3 man teams who stepped up to the plate and filled the vacant x ball spot after some awkward issues that were beyond our control and we had to postpone the 3 man event last minute. Rest assured this will not happen again :mad:

Thanks to HPAC for the air service and there new vehicle extraction department ;)

Thanks to the refs, as usual boys you did me proud. My set up and take down crew, and Gem for standing in the wind and rain doing the admin oafter the sides detached form the easy ups :rolleyes:

Thanks to Sue on the catering, and Just Paintball for the trade stand and paint supply. Was great to see you guys again. :)

Ordered some better weather for round 2:eek:

Anyone ive missed off very sorry brains gone into melt down. On a personal note thankyou to all you guys for your words of support for the events, and us as a company and my own health problems i have at the moment. It helps keep us going, see you at training or round 2.

Results will be up tommorrow:)

Bla Bla Bla

METHOD
Aug 2, 2005
Manchester La La La
Thanks to Rich, the Marshalls and all the Xball teams.

Also big thanks to DYE, JCS, Just Paintball and NQ for everything!!

and big up to HOUSE for repping in the pits.

See you all at the next round...

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
Thanks for the great day guys...Thanks to Rich for pulling us 3man teams into the X-ball, Thanks to all the other 3man team for pulling together to get us all a game today i have a new found respect to x-ball players thats some intense $**t:eek:

Buttsy
Kamikaze Pirates

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Thanks to all the teams we played especially disruption for an awesome game.

Well done to somanc, you boys played well today and deserved the win. Hope to see more of you lot in the future.

- Will

Just Gill

Platinum Member
Thanks everyone for coming over and saying hello today. I'm sorry we packed up early but that sideways sleet was really something else !! :D

It was great to catch up with some old friends today and meet some new players. Everyone seemed to be having a great time - despite the awful weather.

Thanks Mark and Rich for inviting us and thanks Trevor for extracting us.

ps. Well done So Manc but what happened to my chocolate cake Tommy?

andyace

Jan 5, 2008
5 man

Awsome day with great guys to play with and against.....
Thanks to Blip,Steve,Lee,Phil,Ellie,N ALEX... you know I love you all...

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Thanks very much for a supperb day Rich and i know the thanks is echoed from all the rest of the guys from the monks!

Thanks massively to the guy who coached us (sorry i didnt know your name) and tommy who helped us out! Having never played x ball before you were spot on and very patient THANKS! :D

Tommy you come out with the wildest things i have every heard i honestly laughed all the way home!!!!!!!! I defiantly need a small dose of whatever you were having lol!!! :D

Was a cracking day of paintball even though i will be ringing mud out of my ears for weeks, hope to see you all again very soon :D

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Fantastic day lads. Thanks to Tommy webb and Justin for all the help on the sidelines. Big thanks to Rich and all the mashals for their hard work. Thanks also to all the xball teams, especialy disruption for their kind gesture at the end of the day. And finally big thanks to my monk brothers for a fine days ballin.

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Awesome

Thanks Rich for a great day, this has to be the tourny to play this year. Luckily it stopped raining every time we played. Great marshalls on the 5 man especially with the weather.Thanks to all the guys playing the 5 man we really enjoyed it. Big thanks to MY HERO TWIZZ and ACER for helping us out all day.
See you all next month. What is the date for next month. Nick you had an awesome day playing for us but you need to wear red. Russ as always a pleasure
Mr Bling and JNR:cool: