Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 1, 8th March.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
cheers for another day of lessons in pain. nice to see tigers 2 making the trip up. hows the voice twizz? :) cheers to rich, mark and company.

-Dave
Mean Machine Xball.
My voice is fine now mate thanks for asking, its just my back thats killing me...especially after showing the kids in my Team how to get in the bloody Snake.....even against Disruption I made it in even with one of there guys trying to stop me!!!

Anyway thats to Rich and Mark for making the weekend awesome (thanks to Mark and his good lady for letting the whole Team stay at there house) and ths Judges , even though I did lose it a couple of times ;) And of cause to the Teams we played, and well done to So Manc you have some awesome guys in that Team that could go far!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again, and see you at the next event!!!

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
thanks to rich and mark for another good day,also big thanks to all the 5 man teams for a very hard but enjoyable day.

stimulatewoody

laysic vip
Aug 9, 2008
temper towers
Thanks for the great day guys...Thanks to Rich for pulling us 3man teams into the X-ball, Thanks to all the other 3man team for pulling together to get us all a game today i have a new found respect to x-ball players thats some intense $**t:eek:

Buttsy
Kamikaze Pirates
yeah definately! had a great day, im still smiling over the fact we got a point off london tigers!;);););)

had an awsome day rich thank you very much mate! Thank you for letting me use my teams name for the x-ball team:D

thanks to all the other 3 man team members who joined us in complete carnage in most games but never gave up trying there hardest!

what was expected to be a day of relaxed easy chilled out 3 man fun turned into a day of complete turmoil and pain.....but i loved every second!!!

also a big thanks to the so manc guys for helping us out with coaching and general help... u guys deserved to win and are an amazing team to watch in action!!

thanks again to every one there!

Woody

Prophecy/SOF

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
My voice is fine now mate thanks for asking, its just my back thats killing me...especially after showing the kids in my Team how to get in the bloody Snake.....even against Disruption I made it in even with one of there guys trying to stop me!!!
yeah we were talking about that this morning, all these young kids diving about everywhere and you making the snake every time!

and ths Judges , even though I did lose it a couple of times ;)
all part of the game mate so dont worry about it :)

well played to all the teams, even with the crap weather in the middle of the day it was a pleasure to be there reffing, well played to all the x-ball teams and we will see ya next month for some more fun (in the sun hopefully)!

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
From Mark and myself a massive thanks to all the teams today. Weather was against us but you saw it through. I am indebted to the 3 man teams who stepped up to the plate and filled the vacant x ball spot after some awkward issues that were beyond our control and we had to postpone the 3 man event last minute. Rest assured this will not happen again :mad:
I think we were the only 3 man team hesitant to play XBall at first but it turned out to be great fun, so all is good. :)

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
i also would like to thank all of the management team, rich for giving me the opportunity to ref, and all of the players for co-operating
( one or two slips of the tongue are natural in this game with all of the adrenaline )
Thanks to Andy for "babysitting" as he put it, all day and all of the other ref's who showed full support of me.
Everybody provided a great atmosphere, keeping the humour in the face of the poor weather and the slighty boggy conditions under foot, knee and elbow :D
All in All a great day for a first ever tournament reffing opportunity. saw alot of great matches, grabbed alot of tips around for playing and reffing.
but my mother did not like me when she saw the state of my legs and tried leaving without me haha :p.
Thanks guys and girls.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
hmmm.....methinks Evil Saints setting the standards at the CPPS. Well done lads, always good knocking heads with you chaps. Gotta say that even though they kick a$$ there a sound bunch of lads to play against. Hoping to take a game or two off ya in the future:cool:.

Well played to the rest of the teams in 5 man. Another good day yesterday apart from smashing my hopper and blowing the burst disc on my reg TWICE at 'game on':(.

Looking forward to locking horns with the 5 man lads again, hopefully we will fair a little better points wise next time.

-ChEf