Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 3, 24th May

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Balls Out Promotions, in association with Rockstar Energy Drinks presents the Central Premiere Paintball Series, round 3 on May 24th at the MTPC, Penkridge(M6 J13, ST19 5RE).

Sizzling Sue will be there on the food, DJ Jimmy will be on the music/PA. The usual free tea and coffee wil be on, and now with our friends at Rockstar a supply of the wonderful Rockstar energy drinks will be available to you guys. I believe Just Paintball will be there supplying paint and goodies, and PhotoNick will be taking pics of the bold and the beautiful, and those that dont fall into a catergory.

Also with our other new series sponsor, Activision we will have a few new little prizes throughout the day. These include the Activision player of the day(M5 and 3 man formats), Activision young player of the day who will receive a copy of the new Millenniium(NPPL) paintball video game (on x box or Wii platforms). We will also have the Rockstar team of the day, which will receive a case of Rockstar to take away and some added exposure on our websites. Also for the M7 format we have the Rockstar player of the day, who will win a case of rockstar to take away and we will hopefully have some other little goodies.

We will have for your pleasure the following formats all reffed by the UK Refs, Eclipse Refs and selected others:

Morning Session. 9.00hrs start.

M5 Premiere League.

5 man format, Millennium rules incl 10.5 bps ramping, 300fps velocity limit.

Entry fee is £180 per team, minimum of 8 games with semi final and final play off for top 4 teams. Only prelim games will count towards series standings.

Afternoon session. 13.00hrs start.

M7 Premiere League.

SPL Millennium xball format. Race to 4 points, 10 min match. 10.5bps ramping, 300fps velocity limit.

Entry is £225 per team, 4 x 10 min matches.

As an estimate most teams used between 10-15 cases of paint.

3 Man Madness. (to start at 13.30)
3 man format, just for fun. Relaxed afternoon fun in a tournament enviroment. Millennium rules, but with guns on either 10.5 bps ramp, or semi uncapped as long as you can prove it is true semi auto (for those who cannot set markers low enough to new marker rules it still allows you to play)

Entry fee is £90 per team, or if you have played in the morning M5PL session then we offer a discount to £45 per team.

As an estimate i think most teams used between 3-4 cases of paint over a minimum of 12 games.

For more info or to book in contact us on here, by phone on 07977 060 694 or by email rich@ballsoutpromotions.com

Team List:

M7PL (xball)
Disruption
So Manc
Mean Machine
Mad Monks
No Limit Bridgend
Prophecy

M5PL
Evil Saints
Rebbelion
Spank
Just
Mean Machine Inc
Smokin Aces
Warlords
Apocalypse

3 Man Madness
Kamikazee Pirates
SAS Assassins
Team Elmo
Rebbelious Kids
Rebbelion
Mean Machine
Grumpy Old Men
Sneaky Snorkells
Aces
Evil Saints
Northern Monkeys
West Coast Spartans
Onslaught
Unity

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'll come down again, Rich, and see if anyone needs a player.

By the way, let me know that you got that jersey.

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHH Thee Pirates will be there mate for some more 3man madness and ROCKSTAR highs....GOD damn i love this event...!:D
We'll come down saturday to give you a hand to set up too buddy..