The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS round 2, April 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hey !!

We'll be there with the Just Paintball mobile store. Really looking forward to this event and seeing everyone again.

Please let me know if you need anything specific bringing down and please PM me or email me on gill@justpaintball.co.uk if you need paint !!

See you all Sunday.
x
As it happens, I want something specific - can you wear a Nurse's uniform on Sunday?

Should be good weather, so perhaps you can break out the high heels too.

:)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'm coming down for the morning session, so if anyone is short or wants to rotate holla at me.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Few things

Right folks, now the weather is good can all vehicles park on the field in a tidy, orderly manor :D so we can get you all on. For camping on sat if you can set up te top side of the eclipse field, also anyone playing all day if you can do the same please. There is limited space on the stone at the bottom of the field by the farm yard but please park carefully and dont obstruct the access to the site or farm.

We will have a food area set up with some tabes and chairs for you to enjoy your burgers etc and chill out which will be by the trade stands area.
Also to help speed things up we will also be selling cold drinks from the admin area to save queing at the food van.

Can all teams please try and keep there pit area as tidy as they can, and also any batteries can be put in the recycling tubs (white buckets) around the stagging areas instead of the floor.

Any problems please call us on the mobile 07977 060 694 as we will be down the site all day, and night with the BBQ.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.