The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS round 2. April 19th

Mr_Welly

Freelance shoota....
Mar 8, 2008
birmingham
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
would like to thank the rain man for not dancing, lol
cudnt ask for a better day, big thanks to rich, mark and everyone involved with setting up, big thanks to all the teams in the x-ball, and last but not least thanks to the uk reffs!
cant wait for the next event!
just keeps getting better and better! its what uk paintball is about!

stimulatewoody

laysic vip
Aug 9, 2008
temper towers
big big thanks to everyone involved, rich, the refs, the rockstar, the weather, h pac, the food..................etc cold go on for ages!

huge thanks to just as well for letting me play with them in the 5 man, was great to play with the team and rich and get 3rd place as well brilliant! even though it was a joint 3rd lol. couldnt of asked for a better morning!

also a huge thanks to the prophecy boys old and new for a huge laugh in the afternoon on the 3 man field dont think ive laughed so hard at a tourney before in my laugh, frank falling on his arse at his primary, pete running to the gate with payers left on the field, and the man vegas for doing sit ups in the midle of the field to try and shed a few ounces... brilliant!

cant wait for the next even with prophecy in the x ball. going to be awsome!

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Thanks to lemon for guesting for us and massive thanks to lump screaming away on the sidelines.
Our pleasure sweetie :) thanks for letting me play! (sorry missed this post earlier!)

What you doing next round Lemon :)...may as well bring the Lumpster along as well (we need pots filling ;))
Will check with my Tempest captain but if we're not playing I'd love to play again if I'm needed :)

Lemon... (dont take this the wrong way) plays like a bloke! you can hold the back line with me anyday :D

Looking forward to the next round already :D
Hehe, how could I take that the wrong way, that's the biggest compliment I could get! :cool: Thanks hun! :D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Scores

M5 Premiere League

Rebbelion 18pts
Evil Saints 17pts
Just 15pts
Mean Machine Inc 15pts (missed 3rd on elim difference)
Spank 13pts
Smokin Aces 12pts
Team Egg 7pts
Sneaky Snorkells 6pts
Mean Machine VIP 3pts

M7 Premiere League
Disruption 12pts
So Manc 9pts
Mad Monks 6pts
Mean Machine 3pts
No Limit

3 man madness

Evil Saints 45 pts
Grumpy Old Men 31pts
Rebbelious Kids 24pts
Mean Machine 24pts
Warlords 21 pts
Kamikazzee Pirates 15pts
Prophecy 13pts
Sneaky Snorkells 1 5pts
Sneaky Sorkells 2 3pts

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
lemon

Originally Posted by chrizwheatley View Post
Lemon... (dont take this the wrong way) plays like a bloke! you can hold the back line with me anyday

Role reversal thats why Lump plays like a big girl:p

Awesome day , played 5 and 3 man and really enjoyed it, This has to be the best tourney on offer with great teams to play against

Mr Bling:cool:

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Right guys i've just started processing the photos and there a few more than I thought. Nearing on 3,000 in fact. That's what rockstar does to photographers! ;)

I should be able to get a highlights gallery up tonight and then get the rest up for you tomorrow :)