Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS Round 2 info. 22nd April @ NPC

CAMPBELL

Killing for the Lucky15's
Aug 28, 2003
NUNEATON
Visit site
I just want to check i have interpreted this correctly for the elite league....

If you win your first game you will go into the top 8, that’s fine. If you lose all games for the rest of the day the minimum place you will place is 8th

If you lose your first game you will go into the second set of 8 playing for places 9-14 making the best you can place 9th. So even if you lose your first game and win the rest thru out the day the very best you can come is 8th ?

I don’t really see how this rewards consistency of play/skill ? so the rest of the season depends on the luck of your draw from last round and the luck of the draw for your first game for this coming event ?

The teams at the top of the division are playing the teams at the bottom of the division.

That’s just how I am reading it I may be wrong and if I am please clarify

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
is there anyone going on Sunday from the North East (or roughly close) that would have a spare space in their car? Can get most places in the North East or possibly some service stations on the way down...

Can pay my way with petrol and can minimise kit into a backpack.

Would be playing in the afternoon but more than willing to go down as early as needed

woodworm

Mar 4, 2009
Hereford
Hello everyone, thought id just post a few reminders/points for weekend.

Stagging areas.
Please help us to help you keep the areas tidy :)

Make sure you are stagging in the correct area for the field.
We have purchased some larger white stagging tents for set up and proper stagging. For the race formats when it is your allocated match you can move your essential kit and paint into the playing pits....play your match then move back out for next team to move in. There will be 2 sets of pits at each end of the race format fields. Make sure your in the right pit. in theory 1 set of pits will be in action and the other will be either being moved in or out of ready for next match.

The conference teams will set up in one of the individual 3x3 pop up tents or the area marked for them so please check before stagging :)

Please make sure you are ready for your start times.

Please read your own schedule times, we will call once.....twice maybe if field is ahead so make sure your ready for the time on the schedule.

Its probably gonna rain at some point on sunday so bring a coat and prepeare accordingly lol

You will be parking in new car park area....not the old one by the fields...see earlier post or follow directions.........DO NOT Atempt to drive onto the site field unless you are a trade vehicle carrying supplies for a stand as you will not be allowed to enter.

see you all on the weekend.

Rich.
Hi Rich, camping still available at cpps? and if so is it still same area?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Camping is fine pal. New area for that so you'll be directed to that on Saturday.

As for sat training final decision will be taken tomorrow when we see what forecast is like but to be honest at te moment it's prob not gonna happen as wanna preserve fields for Sunday.
heavy rain showers predicted for Sunday btw

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
For the Premier A, with the teams being split into 3 groups of 3 teams, does this mean teams will play twice, = 4 games in total?, cheers :)
Afternoon Session 1pm
M5 Premier A. Gi Sports Field
A1 Laysick VIP
A2 MH 3
A3 Volatile Kids
B1 Disruption Entourage
B2 Firm Academy
B3 Rampage
C1 Snatch
C2 Lethal Bizzle
C3 NPF Academy
I guess they'll play the 2 others then they'll get re-grouped so the teams with most points play each other, the teams in the middle do and the bottom teams do :)

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
While your at it, an explanation of Prem B would be nice. :D