Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS warm event, Feb 13th 2011

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Ok now we have 2010 out the way its time to plan for 2011.

First up the warm up event.

Now we fully appreciate with the current economic climate how tight things areso we will kick off in feb with a different style of event.

Rather than a traditional warm we would like to host a National Cup with teams representing regions rather than the usual squads.

So, we will be speaking to some guys about becoming regional reps/captains from the Northern, Midland and Southern region and they wil recruit players. The region you represent wil be beased on where you actually live. Each region can have a Pro, Amateur and Novice squad representing them. The full details will be finalised soon enough with the exact criteria, the format will be PSP style Race 7 points, possibility of full PSP rules and penalty boxes.

If there is enough interest we can go further in terms of Scottish region, Wales and the Irish.....

This is aimed at being a fun event jus to blow the cob webs offand we will be keeping the costs as low as possible.

More details will be coming out soon enough once we see what support there is for the event.

Reactions: tiffyman

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I have that date booked into calender if the captain midland based needs a player.
Derby based :)

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
count me in ,

I live in manchester but ill also put my name in for ireland if it springs up .....i have the passport to prove it ...!