Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS warm event, Feb 13th 2011

emopikey

Feb 14, 2006
any one thats spoke to me on fb!

same aplies to anyone that has pmd me come down to the 30th as m to the d dizzle said :)

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Any Irish, Welsh, Scottish out there that are up for putting a region team together. PM me. or get hold of me on facebook or carrier pigeon.

Some of us randy welshmen are headed up to the CPPS site to train this weekend (23rd), come and touch us up.

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Ok, a little update courtesy of Rich.

If you're not english you can play with me.

So, basically all the un-ugly chaps around here... start forming an orderly queue please. Thank you.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Hello everyone. Had loads of questions so below should hopefully answer the majority of them.

This idea is to represent a region based on where you live. Im not going to be anal about this for this event as it is ment to be fun.
The four regions are North, Central, South and then Wales, Scotland Ireland and rest of the world combined.

You'll see by the above threads there are regional reps that will organise the rosta for that area. For each area two sqauds will be played however the coaches see fit, be it two mixed or and A + B style squad.

The entry fee of £600 per region is to be split amongst however many players you have representing. So if you have 30 players its £20 per man plus your paint. Paint is byo or i believe we may have some deals being negotiated as we speak by some of the regional reps.

Northern reps, Markie C (Firm coach and chunky munky), Dickie (Disruption leader)
Southern rep, Twizz (London Tigers coach)
Central reps, Mikey D (my favourite disruption player ;) ) and Pikey (least favourite disruption player)
The Celts and rest of the world, Little Nicky Nickeroo (as seen in lord of the rings, and other such short films)

The games on the day will be 20 min, Race 7 format . There will be plenty of playing time available for those who want to play all day or just till they run out of paint.

Any questions fire up as we will be putting the rosta's together after the 30th for all regions.

At the end of the day its gonna be a fun event so get on it, if you would like to help out the regional reps get in touch with them as im sure they like the help.

Rich.
07977 060 694

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Hi Richie

any chance of putting a list up of who the regional captain is for each area so far and the areas looking for a captain.

Then eveyone can post what area, captain they can play for.

If any team is over subscribed then they can look at a reason to play for another area.

love sheep = welsh
wearing skirts = scots
shandy drinker = south
guiness drinker = Irish
thick of arm thick of head = north

I have tried not to be stereo typically BUT you get the idea :D:D:D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
They are listed above, but also check back through these pages as they have announced themselves as well.

And i like your subtle non stero typical discriptions, cant see anyone being offended there lol.

And it is open to everyone who wants to play so dont be shy in offering your services. If your not sure where you fit in then just play for the ROW squad lol

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Still need players

Hey guys, still need players for this event so if you want to play, then please contact me via a PM.

Thanks