Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
the david beckham of paintball

Originally posted by davspanner
i think that the best player in paintball is

CHRIS LASOYA

but having said that i have a soft spot for RYAN GREENSPAN

even though he plays for dynasty and they betrayed angel or WDP biggest mistake of their lives.

Laters
Back to school.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Since when have Lassoya, Greenspan and Federov had anything to do with the UK Paintball's equiv of David Beckham?

Last time I checked Beckham was not exactly best in the world.

To the bottom of the class.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Nope Beckham sucks, I got me some game, well more really fast Timmy.

Besides there's no way on earth Beck's could carry off Pink sandals without being misconstrued as gay.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
the david beckham of paintball

Originally posted by davspanner
i think that the best player in paintball is

CHRIS LASOYA

but having said that i have a soft spot for RYAN GREENSPAN

even though he plays for dynasty and they betrayed angel or WDP biggest mistake of their lives.

Laters
Nice PBNation logic kiddo, you may be forgetting that Lasoya also 'betrayed' Angel and WDP. As far as best in the world I'd probably still say Lasoya, so consistently amazing for all these years, although guys like Lang are getting close. Lasoya matches Beckam's level of product endorsement and level of reputation within the sport, although unlike Beckham Chris is still regarded as being at the top of the game.

As far as an English equivalent, hmm... I've not seen that much brit ball over the last year but Tommy Gun always demonstrates pure talent on the field and with time should develop along the same lines as Lang & co. Unfortunately Tommy (and the rest of Nexus) don't actually play in the PA, so quoting him as an example might be rather useless when you have to suffix it with "err, yeah, he plays in another league". Then again, that could be applied to many of the best English players.....