Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The death Penalty.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
I know someone who was remanded in prison for murder. He was there for over 8 months, just because a self important policeman wanted to be an inspector. Eventually the evidence was thrown out of court and after ten years someone was caught for the murder.

Never ever.

So, that links to my first post, 100% undisputable evidence. If after 8 months he was found not guilty, in that case he would not have ever come close to the penalty.

In todays day and age, with forensics and the such likes nailing it down to what color underwear the person was wearing is a possibility, as such the punishments should be linked to the future.

If I knew someone murdered a member of my family or friends, and they wern't going to either a) die in prison or b) get the death sentence, when they did come out I would kill them myself.

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind? I don't agree. You kill someone, you die. No more eye poking from you.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I will try my best with this one.

Murder can be put into more than one category.

Someone who plans to kill (cold blooded)
Accidental
Maybe more, but its friggin 12:35 am and i just finnished a 10 hour shift:p

What happends to the guy who accidently kills someone, it was a brawl ,no serious harm was intended, just heated temper outside a night club, at home, in a church or even inside a chinese takeaway:eek:

Then there is the scapegoat, and these are normally well planned, framed so well the innocent is convicted.
Highly organised Gangs have these in place and are very well executed.

Deffinate No..
Manslaughter

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
I think the only way to sum it up is human beings fudging suck!!

Its just frustrating beyond belief that scum get second chances and theres nothing we can do about it :(

I still think though if someone was proven un-disputably guilty of murder they should die.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
opinion

I Live in a place called whitchurch Hampshire , the home of the famous Lord Denning ( God Rest His Soul ) He was responsible for putting people to there deaths by hanging and think he put the last guy in this country to his death.

My opinion and mine alone, think im on the fence with this because take for instance that pour geezer that has just spent the last 27 years of his life behind bars and innocent.

If the death penalty was still around he would have been sent to his grave for no reason, but trust me there are many who deserve no greater punishment in my eyes.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
So, that links to my first post, 100% undisputable evidence. If after 8 months he was found not guilty, in that case he would not have ever come close to the penalty.

Yes he was lucky, that was just because the policeman was not well liked in the force. Others questioned it, and stuff was brought to light.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ever thought it could have been planned, ohhh.. the stories i hear...:)

Theres always a "what if".

But if I took a chainsaw and wandered through a town center ripping people to bits, do you think I should then get free room, clothes, food untill I die at your expence? Or should I be put to death for my crime.