Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The death Penalty.

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Flippant comment: Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

Personal answer: Bring it back but only for extreme circumstances, dont just use it for every murder. I also partially agree with SJS, make the punishment fit the crime but maybe nto so literally. IE, fiddling with kiddies- cut off balls.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Not only would I bring back the death penalty, I would also bring back the torture penalty to accompany the former in some special circumstances. ... and I'm not joking.
If you kill and hurt a kid, you are gonna have someone get medieval on your ass for a looooooong time; and if the powers that be, can't find someone to do that medieval sh!t, then I'm applying for the job right now and I got a few friends who would willingly help out if my arms got tried with the pliers and blowtorch.

We seem devoid of active deterrents in this society especially when going to prison is a few clicks beneath a fackin holiday camp that's been kitted out by the PC brigade worried about the Human rights of 'people' who have killed, maimed and raped children.

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Robbo, I actually agree with that sentiment, prisons are supposed to be there to punish people not give them a bloody free roof. Get rid of the freeview boxes and tellies, ditch the Playstations. You hear about convicted criminals sueing because they missed their favourite TV hows? Balls to that. Bring back slopping out too, dont like it? Well dont break the law and you dont have to, simple as.

the PC brigade is the worst thing to happen to this country since World War Two.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
only if the evidence was 100% and an undisputable confession for either premeditated or those on psychorampages.

in other cases life should mean life.

on another note i think modern jails are often like hotels. sod all the tvs, consoles, etc. if they need entertainment go read a book - or learn to read. bring back the workhouse approach and ditch the open prison.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Jesus Bon,

Your the reason Rupert Murdoch is rich, do you get these views from the News of the World or the back of a packet of right wing Cornflakes ,I usually only have to read this tripewhen im having a dump on a building site...

The death penalty deters nobody ,Does it work in the states ? apart from giving red-neck zealots an opportunity to feel righteous and reducing Texas's retard population of course.

Innocent people have and are currently serving long sentences due to being proven 110% Guilty ,when we have an infallible legal system you can have the death penalty .

How much money do you think it costs to keep somebody on death row during their appeals process, never mind the legal fees,court costs ,yadda yadda.

This is where the bog wall would say 'I'd bloody well save a few quid and sort them out myself'...

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
ok

Somebody breaks into your house in the night, murders your whole family in cold blood.
You seek revenge and in turn kill you family's murderer.

Should you also be sentenced to death?
YES! You have also just murdered in cold blood, taking the law into your own hands.

Bon, I do believe you said no to this? That's stupid. If your for the death penalty then its 100percent . You can't say you think they should die then think that cold blooded revenge from your side is acceptable! You, the revenger, would have be put into the death penalty too, yóu would be just as bad as the killer whom killed your family.

I am a great beleiver that the death penalty should be back in use! Crime is rising and its the onlY way to say look? This is what's going to happen and the only thing that will actually deter people! We pay huge taxs and gov/public spending to keep these murderers, rapists etc in prison for years on end clothing, tvs, food for free what the f*** is with that? We have bloody pensioners dying in winter because the government cant give them enough to live off and heat their homes!! And these scum are sitting in a lovely warm. prison with a roast turkey planning their next human rights crap to be allowed to vote in general elections!!!! (Yes that seriously pissed me off, also I am against this human rights crap, just get on with it!!!) I mean how would you like to see your old dear cold, starving with hardly any pension to live off....then you go into a prison and this murderer is sitting their with a roof over his head and warm food and clothing all at our expense! Makes me sick!!. All these excuses like he had a mental disability depressed etc, so what?, he still murdered that's tough ****. They should get the bloody same penalty as every one else, I hear too many times that people get a reduced sentance due to a disability, but then I hear that disabled people want to be accepted more into society (nothing against disabled people I must add) well then they should have the same sentances as average people! P.c and human rights....bollocks!

Let's put it this way, our prisons are filling up, more and more people are being let back out what are we going to do in 20 years time when population has increased and more and more murders occur. Death penalty will have to be used.

Another thoughjt, let's say that you want to murder some one these days caus they shagged your bird. And yóu say to yourselve well, if they don't have clear evidence I can murder then get on bail in 10-15 years. Now I'm pretty sure that some people will think its worth it, then they get back on the street....oh!! And they get a free house, benefits, new name etc etc all at the expense of the tax payers.

I believe that rapists should be put on death penalty too. Their you go, my rant today :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Oh Puh-lease

Mistakes happen...tough **** ....innocent life ,your dead ?

What we seem to be saying here is that the prison system is not hard enough ,thats a fact I whole heartedly agree with ,hard time should be exactly that ,no justification for stepping back in time 40 years though..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Dskize, come on mate, ya can't attack the others and leave me alone ...it looks kinda conspicuous if I'm left out of the tirade ...and ppuuurrrlllease don't tell me you might be mindful of pissing me off, I need you to attack my positions, it makes me think about what I have written.
And you could never pi$$ me off, you ain't that sorta person.

If you leave me alone, in a way, it kinda disrespects my position in many ways ...and so please, attack me with everything you got mate ...