the elastic band method

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
Forget Elastic bands.

1)drink a bottle of 10 yr old whiskey

2)using a sterilised stanley blade(or similar craft knife)-cut through the muscules on the back of your two adjacent fingers to your thumb-thus alowing free movement to pull trigger faster!!!

3)rush off to hospital before you bleed to death(not forgetting to leave your gat in the house).:D

please p.m me for other completely usless tips.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
GAH. i always have them, teachers always take them off me because they end up getting flicked around :mad:
iv stocked up (nicked from my moms work) almost a whole pot full of elastic bands, ner ner, whos jealous :cool:
Ah that reminds me lol my mum can also get me aload form her work :p
you gotta love moms :)
I love your two moms ;) really hot haha *jokes* :p
come on chris keep it together son :) cof cof gay:D;)
Who was on balls of steel? :p
Ive heard of off topic before but come on thats an antire msn convo right there geesh!.

Ive tried the elsatic band method but wasnt to keen on it another on i have foudn to help is, you press you two trigger fingers down on a hard surface for 30 seconds then stop do this 5-6 times then stop evntually the more you do it the stronger your fingers will become and the easier it wil be to fire faster.... but with the new rules coming in at 12 bps kick in at 6 (i think thts what it is) any fool should be able to sustain 6bps lol