Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The End Of ECI Paintball Team

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Steady on Stu.......thats the end now mate!!!!!!!!!! It was my fault anyway just lets just leave it
Seriuosly guys come on does nothing ever change NO I was not trying to cause any arguments Twizz you know I had a lot of respect for ECI and yes Stu you gave us some good games in training no problems there bro. So everyone calm down I am not interested in anyway to cause any arguments on here my heart really isn't in the sport that much to worry guys and I am mega busy right now so dont get time to get on here.

My point was simply that there is a SPL spot available to any English team to rent or buy at relativly low cost and thought that Twizz or others might make use of this I was in no way desrespecting ECI if I wanted to do that then I just would just do it I wouldnt bother trying to stealth it thats just not my style.

Robbo I knew you still had some hate in there for me but you done a grand job of hiding it latley well done on that you seem to be well chilled of late in the old days I would of already been hung drawn aand quartered!!!! lol

EVERYBODY CHILL IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo I knew you still had some hate in there for me but you done a grand job of hiding it latley well done on that you seem to be well chilled of late in the old days I would of already been hung drawn aand quartered!!!! lol

EVERYBODY CHILL IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!!

I have no hate for you warren, none at all, and so complimenting me on doing a 'grand job in hiding it' is somewhat misplaced.
I do however get exasperated by you because you can't seemingly post anything without some little barb for someone, and if you take a careful look at what you say and the timing of what you say, there is always an associated 'injustice' stoking it up from behind.
That 'injustice' has nothing to do with me or anyone on this board.

You are actually right in one thing though, I have been relatively chilled of late which should give you a real good clue as to the real problem here ..... think about it ...... the only person who hurts you warren is...........you !

You are your own worst enemy but you seem to have acquired the ability to ignore the obvious - and your actions estrange everybody around you which you then go onto interpret as you being victimised.

As I suggested in the other post, wind the neck in a little, and things will unfold differently for you ...that I can guarantee ...and I know this, because it worked for me - hence my 'chilled' period.

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
I have no hate for you warren, none at all, and so complimenting me on doing a 'grand job in hiding it' is somewhat misplaced.
I do however get exasperated by you because you can't seemingly post anything without some little barb for someone, and if you take a careful look at what you say and the timing of what you say, there is always an associated 'injustice' stoking it up from behind.
That 'injustice' has nothing to do with me or anyone on this board.

You are actually right in one thing though, I have been relatively chilled of late which should give you a real good clue as to the real problem here ..... think about it ...... the only person who hurts you warren is...........you !

You are your own worst enemy but you seem to have acquired the ability to ignore the obvious - and your actions estrange everybody around you which you then go onto interpret as you being victimised.

As I suggested in the other post, wind the neck in a little, and things will unfold differently for you ...that I can guarantee ...and I know this, because it worked for me - hence my 'chilled' period.
Wise words and yes I am trying I will give ya a call next week ive had the worst sick bug which has hit all the family so catching up..