Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The End Of ECI Paintball Team

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
sorry to see you guys go, you were a pinnacle in UK paintball and have most definately left your mark.

a true inspiration to all.

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Hi Guys this was taken from an Email from Dave The owner of ECI,

For a number of reasons, it does not now look like the team could continue in a form resembling what I, and most of you, would think of as ECI. Rather than let the team continue and tarnish the name that the past four seasons have made, I have decided to wind the team up.

The past four years have been pretty incredible, seeing the team go from Division 3 of the NSPL to beating Nexus and Shockwave in practice.

Thank you all for the part you have played in ECI.

Dave.

So there you have it, the end of ECI, so I would like to say a big thanks to everyone for there support!! All the Teams and players for shouting for us and helping out at Training and at Milleniums, and to our sponsors for showing faith in our Team but sorry for failing at the last hurdle.

Thanks again to all

ECI, RIP

Twizz

Well maybe you guys jumped to early cos I know there is an SPL spot for sale at £3000 or for rent at £1000 if anyone is interested please let me know asap please.

Regards,

Warren

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Well maybe you guys jumped to early cos I know there is an SPL spot for sale at £3000 or for rent at £1000 if anyone is interested please let me know asap please.

Regards,

Warren
Warren if you read the statement it said ' for a mumber of reasons' why the Team had decided to fold up, and not just because we didn't make it to the SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't know half of what our guys went through to get where we did and to have the repect of other Teams around europe ( and of cause an American Pro Team)I was proud to have worn the ECI Jersey.

Twizz

ECI.....RIP

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Warren if you read the statement it said ' for a mumber of reasons' why the Team had decided to fold up, and not just because we didn't make it to the SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't know half of what our guys went through to get where we did and to have the repect of other Teams around europe ( and of cause an American Pro Team)I was proud to have worn the ECI Jersey.

Twizz

ECI.....RIP
Well I dont think the team would of split if they made SPL but hey you know much more than me on that 1. I dont really care what your guys went through in the same way you dont care about my paintball road with backlash tigers stealers etc the point is there is a SPL spot available at very little money so I thought maybe it would be an option for the new Tiger team or whoever to take advantage of this offer not to offend you. As far as respect from the paintball world for all your great achievments please dont make me laugh they were a ok AM team at best lol lol lol
Get over it Twizz its just paintball jeeeez!!!!!

Regards,

Warren "really couldn't give a **** about paintball" Maxwell

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Well I dont think the team would of split if they made SPL but hey you know much more than me on that 1. I dont really care what your guys went through in the same way you dont care about my paintball road with backlash tigers stealers etc the point is there is a SPL spot available at very little money so I thought maybe it would be an option for the new Tiger team or whoever to take advantage of this offer not to offend you. As far as respect from the paintball world for all your great achievments please dont make me laugh they were a ok AM team at best lol lol lol

Regards,

Maybe we were just a ok AM Team, but I couldn't ask any more from my players, thay gave me 100%!!! which is more than your players give you!!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Warren you have got yourself a 2 day ban, this is the seond time i have had to deal with inflammatory posts from you.

Wind your neck in or next time it is permanent.

Twizz, don't allow him to goad you, like all children they will continue when they can provoke a reaction.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I am sorry for causing anyone any grief, or upeset anyone on Warren Team either presant or past

Twizz

Stu D ECI

Platinum Member
Sep 24, 2006
As far as respect from the paintball world for all your great achievments please dont make me laugh they were a ok AM team at best lol lol lol

Regards,

Smashed you on more than one occasion tho eh