Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The end of the UKPSF ??

jonhaley

Jun 24, 2002
N/A
That's not fair coombzy - whatever the truth of the matter (and we need to accept that there are a number of opinions here) Gups speaks her mind and tells it how she believes it. I don't think you can accuse her of just towing the corporate line.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'd like to point out that at no time has Gups defended the UKPBA or even commented on it. And to be honest, isn't that the focus of this thread?
As for Delta Force........well, they get a lot of stick, and it seems OK to diss them. But are they really that much worse than a lot of sites? It's all starting to sound very much like the smart parts arguments (dispicable business practice etc...)

But, the UKPBA, I'm trying to pin them down, get them to admit who they are.... no luck so far, I'm not putting any trust in a faceless organisation which uses three marines with m16's to promote the sport.
Seriously, look at the logo....... it looks like the millitant wing of the BNP. What's that say about paintball?

The-Baron

Really Old School
Sep 17, 2002
Im like Polyfilla I fill cracks
An Honest opinion

And we all Know there Like @ssholes...everyones got one (film quote at the start ..Platoon)

have been a ukpsf member since 1992 when it was held in the Midland hotel in Brum...in those days there was NO central organisation just a lot of back stabbing going on between sites , organisers and Manufacturers..(is it any different today?) and they appeared to be the only people TRYING to legitemise our sport. (

Took my wife and kids to Delta force when she brought VIP tickets at a shopping center..(getting paintball to a new market GOOD)

Site was ok (Knutsford) Facilities Good Equipment Ok (some guns appeared to be a little warm ive been playing ages and never took a shot to the head like i did there..sent me dizzy) so not the worst place ive played at..

Now the down point at the start of the day we had 2 marshals on field in the end only 1 for 2 teams of 20 players...i felt that any small incident would have balooned out of control(VERY BAD)

I emailed my concerns(Lack of marshals) and my encoregments to the head office (twice) and waited for a reply NOTHING ...ZIP....ZILCH..(VERY BAD)

returned with another group a few months latter and found it about the same...Will not return their with my children

Honest Oppinion

Robbo

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by Robbo
I just been made aware of what's going on here and I would like to put in my two penneth for what it's worth....Steve Bull is a stand up guy and works frikkin hard for little to no return with respect to the UKPSF.

Out of the hoards of people who 'say' they are doing things for the welfare of others, Bully is one of the rarest of animals in paintball who actually is.

His word is sound, his character is above reproach and if anybody should lead any administrative body for UK Paintball, then it is he.

Nuff Said !
couldnt have put it better myself;) !! for little or no reward is a finer way to put it;) .