Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the failure of humanity...

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Maybe you are a robot. Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.
(internet points for naming the film).

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
had a couple of similar experiences lately Buddha.
I was explaining the game of Football to some Canadians the other day, and they actually asked me how many 'halves' there were in the game...
Also, I spoke to a customer service rep in the UK today who repeatedly referred me to the FAQ page on their website. I told her that I wanted to speak to a real person instead, and they told me that was fine, but that they were only allowed to tell me what the website told me, and nothing more. Do we need robots when we have real life people that are willing and able to act just like them?

Reactions: Buddha 3

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Saw some american on a tv show travelling to 'Scotland, in England'... pahhahahahahaaha!
i'd like to see him walk in to the depths of Possil in Glasgow and ask him tell the local residents that we were all actually living in England. I think it's unlikely we would see him again.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
i'd like to see him walk in to the depths of Possil in Glasgow and ask him tell the local residents that we were all actually living in England. I think it's unlikely we would see him again.
hahahaha that would be funny :sneaky: