Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the fastest

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
poss in the wrong group for this question so i may try in speak your brains.but looking at the first game on the Mission:paintball final where the Rushers won pretty convincingly and very quickly, made me wonder whats the quickest game that you've seen? if my memory serves me right the above game was under a minute.anyone beaten that?
tb(not another thread)-303:D

Manning26

I don't know if you'd count this, TB, since it was only two on two, but it was under five seconds. My little bro (jermanboy) and I hit our guys before we even got into our primary bunkers. It was only a little podunk two man tourney though, obviously, you won't see too much of that out of a seven or ten.;)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
pretty fast.........

While waiting to use the speedball field, i watched some other players playing on the speedball field. I didn't have to waint to long. I'd say the game lasted about two minutes if that. But that does not compare to Manning26. I think it was a 5 on 5 game. It was hard to tell because there might have more players behind some cover that I might have missed. ;)