Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Federation Cup

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Guys, when the industry got together to invest both their time and money in trying to patch back together the UK tournament scene, we took this job on and saw it as a partnership between the industry and the player.

Every one of us involved in UK paintball for the past few years, that's me, you, everyone, has witnessed a marked decline in attendance and professionalism at our tournaments ...... we were dying on our feet.

My point?
If we are to get anywhere, we need a successful launchpad event for 2010, this has nothing to do with finance, nothing at all.
We (the industry) ain't looking to take any money out whatsoever, NONE !!!

We are however, looking to invest everything made back into you guys.
The Federation Cup needs to be a success for many reasons, not least of which, it will send a signal out to everybody on the Federation board, that you the player, not only cares about our tournament scene but is also willing to help out .... and that means getting your ass off the sofa and calling Chris or Wendy to get your team entered.

At the moment, we have all the industry motivated and committed to 2010; a successful Fed Cup will provide the momentum needed for a successful and committed 2010 and so it's imperative, this partnership of you guys and the industry is successful.

I can look across the Federation's board table and I see people who have committed themselves to a cause, they most certainly have done their bit and stepped up to the plate...... please, please can we make sure my belief in UK paintball isn't falling short ..... I would hate the fact a less than successful Fed Cup became the beginning of the end.

I want the UK to be back up there with the Yanks, not just top in Europe, I was lucky to experience such a time when we could hold our heads high in the world of paintball........ I'd like some of you guys to feel the same but we can't get there without your help.

It's up to you lot ........ please..

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
The Fereration have done a lot for the sport this season and I can only thank them for that.

My squad would have attended this event without question as a thanks to both Syd for his efforts this season with his NSPL events and to the other board members for there drive and passions improving the tournament scene for all us ballers.

We were also looking forward to playing some of the teams from the UK Masters and beyond as we have been selective in the events we have played this season and played all the NSPL events in a effort to secure a good overall position.

We also decided as a squad very early in the season to concentrate all our efforts towards playing the Campaign Cup, this was also at the request of the Federation and the NSPL alongside and it's great to see us entered with over 30 other UK based squads.

The ONLY reason we will not be attending the event is the date just two weeks after the Campaign Cup, the squad cannot afford to play the event this soon after the most expensive event of the season for the team.

We also have players that are not available due to them travelling to the World Cup in Florida to play with Twizz and the Tigers 2 squad, the date for the Federation Cup was released AFTER all travel arrangements had been made !

We hope the event is planned earlier next season so dates can be sorted and no backlog of events occurs next time allowing us to attend.

Thanks.