Who gets this weeks BOTW prize

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
voting for yourself is soooooooooooooooooooo last year

In a Gok Wan style voice
Who was the annoying kid who thanked everyone when they said the voted for him in the last ban of the week thread...id vote for him just so i could get another thanks....

Whitaker101

Jan 24, 2010
;(

If I win (or lose, however you want to look at it), can I have it start this morning and end on Sunday. That way it causes minimal disruption to me as I'll be attending the CPPS anyway.

Thanks!

Edit: I would like to be taken off the running of the BOTW award as I recently (00:49AM 11/06/2011) stood on a pot of herbs and cheese sauce, the one you get with Dominos pizza, in barefoot while paying a parking ticket, and subsequently got it all over my foot, ankle and carpet. I'm sure you will agree that I have been punished enough and will not hesitate to remove me from the above poll. Thanks!
Can I change my vote, this guys deserves it too much :p

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Here's an interesting fact for J4mierogan and Mudafunka: Shredder from the TNMT cartoon was voiced by Uncle Phil of Fresh Prince of BelAir fame.

Reactions: Robeenio

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
kelsey grammar (frasier fame) and the guy who played Niles crane were the voices of sideshow bob and his brother cecil (i think) in the simpsons. !!