Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Friday Poll: Which Odd Couple do YOU want to ban?

Which Od Couple do YOU want to ban?

• SJT19 & Manike: One spends all day running up daddy's phonebill, the other dresses like your dad

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Nick Brockdorff & JoeBob: One speaks five languages yet talks rubbish, the other speaks no languages

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Red Merkin & Nick Truter: One's a pubic wig, the other wears a wig made from pubes

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Chunk & Ledz: One's named after a character from The Goonies, the other's a chunky goon

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Wee Dave & Big Sid: Everyone loves a little 'n' large combo

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Tony & LIF13: One's a good bloke, the others a black and white bastid

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Kitty & Gyroscope: Beauty and the beast

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • RichardMawer & Gaff: Lincoln storm meets Storm in a Teacup

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Shamu & Piper: One's a Whale, the other's a Shark

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Goose & Cooks: Cos if you vote for them, their goose is, ahem, cooked...

Votes: 12 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
That would mean....

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
....banning Kitty

Have you lost it completely Paul ????

:p
Yes, I know, but ask yourself--do we want a paintball forum that applies the rules equally to everyone or do we continue to show extra love to the privileged few? It's time to move on otherwise we might be relegated to being a forum about a game instead of a forum about a sport.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
congrats on taking the lead Nick,
i didn't think you could be more unpopular than both Manike and Sam together, but you done it dude! ;)

now you just gotta hold on...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Time to start some fights? I wonder if I pick a fight with Robbo if I will get more or less votes? :confused: ;) :D, maybe not, as then I would get a proper ban again.

Last time I got in a big fight on AO Tom loved it cos the hits watching it went through the roof. :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Nah, I'm feeling far too mellow (and stressed out with life:( ) to need any more hassles.

Heck at least if you are getting voted for it has to mean you are a little bit known/notorious? can't be all bad huh? Any publicity and all that...

Nick maybe it means 25% hate you 25% hate me, and the rest just can't be arsed with either of us? :D

Sam's too sweet and loveable and I'd feel aweful if Joe Bob got banned, he's a legend in his own time. I'm still hoping for Piper to claw defeat from the brink of victory... :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by manike
Time to start some fights? I wonder if I pick a fight with Robbo if I will get more or less votes? :confused: ;) :D, maybe not, as then I would get a proper ban again.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Si, chill, please!

Originally posted by manike
Sam's too sweet and loveable

He He :p

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Well

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
2203 views - 148 votes

People just don't CARE anymore
or maybe its those 148 people all looking at the thread at lease twice everyday over the last week? With a few people waiting to see if their vote could save/banish someone.

p.s Paul, vote Nick!:)