Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The front roll

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
See, if you put pressure on the bunker, I believe that is a no-no. And a fence is rigid, so if you don't quite clear it, your ruined, but a bunker, worst case, you get pulled.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Well...you know what they say..
"Nobody makes the first jump!"
But.....
"Dont THINK you can, KNOW you can!"
Phhh! i know i can, ut i still fooking hurt myself, but hey i like the foreward roll idea. Might try that this weekend.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
no my team has got our new field i think i might borrow a coke can and see if can come up with a way of getting over it in one peice.
as somone has mentioned, putting your weight onto the barracade would eliminate you in most tournies as you arnt allowed to deliberatly interfere with bunkers in a way that might damage them....

im thinking that a full on superman over the top is the best bet and make sure you land with your belly first, or your free hand

Skeet

Platinum Member
Wasnt aware of that..makes sense tho...first time would be allright, but subsequent times would probably result in busted seams!!

F3Z...Yep, should be working on Saturday...will be bringing the new Toy, not sure I can rip it like im supposed to, even with the eye off, but apparently they are faster with paint in...not sure tho.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I saw a video of an Ironman diving over once, he landed on his face. He kept his mask on and kept playing, so it couldn't have hurt too bad.