Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the gun test

Bone

Emulsified!
well, i got a souped up E99 with running on LP with polished internals, a vigilante reg, custom valve & bolt, trigger job (nice n short &no side slop), bullet dropforward & dump valve and a 32degrees Whisper barrel....oh, and a 12 v revvy.

....and man, after last weekend the gun makes me weak at the knees, mainly coz of all the work i put into it! ..and it now runs sooo sweet. I was gettin 280, 280, 280 on the chrono, and lettin out maaaassive strings of paint at around 13-14 bps (as fast as she goes) with out any breaks what-so-ever...all weekend!

the down fall.....it kicks abit, and im not too sure about the gas efficiency, but then i do have a tiny 3000psi tank.

If i could have any gun at the mo.... It would just have to be an Eblade......had a go on one of them at the weekend too and fell in love straight away.

[Ringer Patrol] Meat

Not the Halifax man...
Each to their own people! :)

I have
1: Eclipse Eblade
Pros. I'm not going to bother repeating what everyone else already knows. It's a fantastic product from an excellent company.
Cons. Probably too Bling-Bling for the woodland scene. Hard to conceal yourself when your marker is a glorious kalidescope of chrome. It also treats my five-pot pack with contempt, guzzling 140s like I've got a bottomless wallet.

2:'96 Evoloution Autococker
Pros. What can I say, the Daddy. A definate contender for the paintball hall of fame. Belsales can do no wrong. Their products are sold on the basis of their quality and reliabilty, rather than marketing hype of glossy endorsements.
Cons: I'm paid for mine by selling 'adult' videos in a home delivery service in East London during my more 'colourful' years. My Evo is tainted with sin.

3:Shocker Sport
Pros. Accurate. Kind on paint. New Werm frame rocks (thanks Bruce!)
Cons. Bitch-ass ugly.

There are so many choices today for the bright eyed paintballer today, it can be quite daunting. I don't think that any of the popular manufacturers nowadays make a bad marker. It's down to personal choice, aftersales service and good old 'try before you buy'. I would, however, be wary of advice from a player of a sponsored team as they are going to be unable to really give you an unbiased opinion. How can he give an honest opinion of a marker if seven of his mates are given them for next-to nothing along with some bright jerseys to wear at the next tournament?

I'm not naming names before y'all jump on the 'post reply' button, it's just an opinion. Peace

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
AKA Excaliber
pros - light, great efficiency, closed-bolt (which I prefer), low-pressure so it almost never chops, fast (even faster when I get a new WAS board installed, WAS boards now come standard on all AKA Excals and Vikings), unique (not many people have them yet)

cons - it's not the prettiest marker around :rolleyes:

And coming this weekend....

WGP Mini-E-Black Magic
pros - only 170 of 'em ever made :D and all the Eblade stuff people have already said
cons - it's still on the wall at the store :mad: